brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
just get Nautica Voyage from JC Penny's, it's mad cheap, it's not super expensive like most cologne

I also got Versace Blue Jeans from ordering from Walmart, it's dirt cheap but smells great

I kinda want to price it at 50 + s/h, but I have no idea how to ship this mug. Damn post office won't take branded boxes (aka Amazon).

And whoever gets it, is gonna get more than a few decants of stuff I just don't like.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I kinda want to price it at 50 + s/h, but I have no idea how to ship this mug. Damn post office won't take branded boxes (aka Amazon).

And whoever gets it, is gonna get more than a few decants of stuff I just don't like.

I feel you breh, I was just letting the poster know he didn't have to order Nautica Voyage because it's cheap at JC Penney's as opposed to ordering it because it will cost more because of the shipping, unless the shipping is free

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Just get a small box from the post office ask for some styrofoam peanuts wrap them up in some Reynolds Wrap ask them to weigh it and ship it. You don't have a little shipping store next to you? You can use whatever you want with them (UPS,FedEx, USPS, DHL, etc. )

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Just get a small box from the post office ask for some styrofoam peanuts wrap them up in some Reynolds Wrap ask them to weigh it and ship it. You don't have a little shipping store next to you? You can use whatever you want with them (UPS,FedEx, USPS, DHL, etc. )

Yeah, getting to either the PO or UPS is bit of a trek. I miss living in TX, when I'd just hop in my car.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Happy Father's Day brehs.

Tried out this new clone house (at least to me) called Zoha Aroma. Have a few of their decants to see how close they get to the Louis V's and they are pretty good but then I tried their Roja Dove- Kingdom of Saudi Arabi (discontinued) clone called Al Hejaz.........

zoha-al-hejaz.jpg

zoha-al-hejaznotes.jpg

:ohlawd:

I've never smelled the original but this thing is straight up amazing. I've never smelled anything like it before. They opening is fruity like the notes indicate but that leather drydown is beautiful. I want to wear this now but I know that drydown isn't gonna mix well with this humidity. Maybe when it cools down but I;m about to say fukk it and wear it anyway.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Rocked it again today. Haven't rocked it since this post.
  • Mineral/Metallic
  • Florals
  • Green
Since it's not sweet or heavy, this should be a summer banger...but it's just kinda weird/odd.
Was one of those weird joints that do get compliments.. And one of few that could survive all day in south florida summer humidity.. Definitely something different and not mass appealing..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When you rock that porthole, let me know what you think.. I was mentioning it a week, maybe two back..
Yea I been hearing a lot of good things about it and wanted to try it out. I heard Wanderlust is nuclear for the summer and have to be careful. I'm gonna give Reflection Man another chance. I remember smelling it and not being impressed but I read a few comments of people saying its what Prada L'Homme Intense should've been.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Got this recently.

This fire as fukk. :wow:

Every Theodoros Kalotinis fragrance I bought or sampled been fire. I'm buy the whole catalog.

Pear Gelato is more than just a fragrance, it’s a journey back to the sweet nostalgia of childhood. Picture yourself strolling down memory lane, clutching the most delectable ice cream while the sun’s warm rays paint a smile on your face. The crisp waffle cone, sturdy as a biscuit and utterly delicious, mingles with the scent of fresh milk and sugar, whisking your mind away. But the true magic unfolds when these elements intertwine with the irresistible aroma of ripe pear. Inspired by authentic Italian ice cream, this creation reflects the perfumer’s adoration for Italian gelato.

Crafted with meticulous care, “Pear Gelato” is a testament to the perfumer’s artistry, infusing each molecule with passion and creative brilliance. It offers an aesthetic experience that speaks to the soul, capturing the essence of pear gelato with unparalleled realism.

This fragrance isn’t merely a blend of ingredients, it’s an immersive experience that transports you to a realm where the love of ice cream transcends gender and age.

*This smells like a cappuccino, ice cream and ripe pear. This projects too. :wow:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Got this recently.

This fire as fukk. :wow:

Every Theodoros Kalotinis fragrance I bought or sampled been fire. I'm buy the whole catalog.

Pear Gelato is more than just a fragrance, it’s a journey back to the sweet nostalgia of childhood. Picture yourself strolling down memory lane, clutching the most delectable ice cream while the sun’s warm rays paint a smile on your face. The crisp waffle cone, sturdy as a biscuit and utterly delicious, mingles with the scent of fresh milk and sugar, whisking your mind away. But the true magic unfolds when these elements intertwine with the irresistible aroma of ripe pear. Inspired by authentic Italian ice cream, this creation reflects the perfumer’s adoration for Italian gelato.

Crafted with meticulous care, “Pear Gelato” is a testament to the perfumer’s artistry, infusing each molecule with passion and creative brilliance. It offers an aesthetic experience that speaks to the soul, capturing the essence of pear gelato with unparalleled realism.

This fragrance isn’t merely a blend of ingredients, it’s an immersive experience that transports you to a realm where the love of ice cream transcends gender and age.

*This smells like a cappuccino, ice cream and ripe pear. This projects too. :wow:
Sounds like Waffle Cone from Imaginary Authors but with a pear note.. I'm intrigued.
IA_WebShop_Images_AWOWC_1.png