Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD - Vieri

Another day...another check I might be taking :hubie:

The opening is zesty as all hell (but in a good way)
full
. Def get a full nose of pepper on certain areas of my skin. It settles into kind of a fruty tea aroma (floral isn't as pronounced---on me at least). And it rounds off into something smooth & sweet but not overpoweringly sweet. I can't say that it is $300 smooth or that it challenges the status quo in anyway but it's a quality airy/crisp spring/summer joint.

Top Notes

t.358.jpg

Lemongrass
t.77.jpg

Lemon
t.91.jpg

Pink Pepper​

Middle Notes

t.106.jpg

Tea
t.254.jpg

Camellia
t.726.jpg

Red Fruits
t.155.jpg

Peony​

Base Notes

t.4.jpg

Musk
t.691.jpg

Amberwood
t.68.jpg

Incense​

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Creamy Tropic Elixir

DUA DESIGNER LINE

Inspiration: Buontalenti by Profumo di Firenze

The tropics bring to mind images of rest and relaxation, and this is something that no one in his or her right mind would ever pass up! Whether you’re thinking about a tropical drink or a garden with exotic flowers, there is a lot that can go into a perfume to evoke a tropical vibe! Creamy Tropic Elixir is an inspired expression that greets our palette with a sensual fruity blend of Banana and Coconut! The dry down of Caramel and Toffee is arresting and memorable! Vanilla grounds the composition with its sweet aroma as well, and a Cookie accord is unique and generous in its olfactory appeal! Creamy Tropic Elixir is the ideal perfume to place you in a more relaxing mindset, and for this reason, you should prioritize owning this fragrance right away!

CLASSIFICATION: Amber Vanilla

NOTES: Banana, Caramel, Toffee, Red Berries, Coconut, Apricot, Peach, Vanilla, Raspberry, Cookie, & Musk.

CONCENTRATION: Extrait de Parfum

--------------------------------------------------------------

* This the best one out order. This smells like chocolate bananas, caramel, coconut and vanilla the most.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Taskeen: Caramel Cascade

Fragrance Notes:

Top : Caramel, Milk
Middle: Tonka Bean, Honey
Base: Vanilla, White Musc

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Got this like a month ago. It has a powdery caramel milky scent. It's good for the price. It's supposed to be a Giardini Di Toscana: Bianco Latte. I never smelled that tho.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
That was super cringe :russ:

Rocked L’immensitie today. Wifey was feeling it

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

J-SCENT- Pᴀᴘᴇʀ Sᴏᴀᴘ

A nostalgic scent with a fresh feel and creamy sweetness.
You will first scent the freshness of lavender and aldehyde, then combined with the sweetness of rose, jasmine, and lily of the valley, they will harmonize with a gentle musk, which will open the gate to nostalgic memories.

Top Notes
Aldehyde

Middle Notes
Rose, Geranium, Muguet, Lavender

Last Notes
Musk, Jasmine

-------------------------------------

*Collecting more soapy fragrances. I smell the Jasmine and musk the most of the notes. This smells like white flowers, baby oil and soap. This way less soapy than I expected. I like it tho.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD - H24

H24-EDP.webp

Didn't think I would get to this part of my fragrance journey where I'd be tryin' something on with a metallic or metallic like note but here we are. It sounds like it would be off putting but it's more like if that metal was lining a greenhouse on 1st blast.

That sage is a mf.

It unfolds into sum earthy & floral ish but not on the sweet tip---more nature like.

Shyt is fresh & clean but I can see this not being for everybody like some of their other joints. U def might have to wait a min for the payoff depending on wat ya tastes are.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Went with L’homme for my night time scent. I forgot how good this juice is