brehs lets talk cologne game

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
CALAJ DELIZIA OSCURA

Transport your senses to a luxurious cafe in Italy with Calaj Delizia Oscura, an irresistible fragrance that evokes the rich indulgence of dark chocolate and coffee. Delizia Oscura envelops you in a mouthwatering aroma that evokes the experience of savoring dark chocolate truffles and sipping freshly brewed espresso. It's a gourmand fragrance for chocolate lovers that turns any moment into a luxurious escape to an Italian cafe.
---------------------------------------------

Top: Coffee, Raspberry, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot
Heart: Violet, Hazelnut, Milk Lily of the Valley |
Base: Dark Chocolate, Vanilla, Musk, Caramel

DELIZIA_OSCURA-calaj_website.png

This is SUPER strong.
I sprayed 1 spray after a shower and it was just as strong the next morning when I woke up.

This is a chocolate and the way the violet and hazelnut mixes, it reminds me of a pack of cigarettes just open. It is odd but it smells fire to me. I want a full bottle.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต

๐‘จ ๐’”๐’๐’‚๐’‘๐’š, ๐’„๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†, ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’‰ ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’๐’“๐’…๐’”. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ๐‘ท ๐’๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’“๐’–๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’๐’‘ ๐’๐’๐’•๐’†, ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’”๐’–๐’‚๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’๐’๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’”๐’”๐’๐’Ž, ๐’‹๐’‚๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’–๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’”๐’†, ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’๐’•๐’† ๐’“๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’๐’‡๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ-๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’š. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’†๐’‰๐’š๐’…๐’†๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’๐’‚๐’‘๐’š ๐’†๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•.
------------------------------------------
๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’†๐’”: ๐‘จ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’‰๐’š๐’…๐’†๐’”, ๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’ˆ๐’“๐’Š๐’”, ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’”๐’”๐’๐’Ž ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“, ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“, ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’†, ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚, ๐‘ป๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’‚ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”, ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’”, ๐‘น๐’‚๐’”๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’š, ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’‚๐’Š๐’‚๐’„ ๐‘พ๐’๐’๐’…, ๐‘ป๐’–๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’”๐’†
---------------------------------------------------

This smells like a orange scented Dove soap! :wow:
I want a full bottle.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
L'ORCHESTRE PARFUM MONO CACHEMIRE

Hypnotic musks, enveloping cashmere, reverb iris, radiant bergamot, analogic aldehydes, silky ambrette, translucent pear, jasmine delay, soothing cedarwood, infrabass ambroxan. Nocturnal wandering through the joyous hustle and bustle of the city. Ethereal Lo-Fi kick in the headphones. Veil of cashmere musk as a second skin. An intoxicating murmur guides my steps across the evening rumor. A bewitching, dreamlike and exquisite caress.
------------------------------------

Notes: Musks, Cashmere, Iris, Bergamot, Aldehydes, Ambrette, Pear, Jasmine, Cedarwood, Ambroxan

------------------------------

I'm wearing this right now. This weak as fukk. All I smell is musk. I have to do a vintage 1987 coke bump sniff just to get a faint whiff. :francis:
I would be mad as fukk if I bought a full bottle of this!

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain offโ€ฆlet my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Forgot to mention I copped a full bottle of Original Santal. Should be here this week and should make a great fall staple. Took my wife to Saks to smell it again and it was a winner for her.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I thought this was discontinued

I just copped some back in February I think..

I had it before but ran out..

I don't care if you think I'm lying, random women stop to say "damn you smell good"

I go over single moms cribs even their kids say "mama... he smell good :ehh: "

Givenchy is fire :francis:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Got a decant of the Rouge 540. Too sweet.

Got a 50 ml bottle of Aventus, Virgin Island Water, and Silver Mountain Water. Had all three for a little over a year. Got a decant of Viking coming in Tuesday. Anybody have experience with Viking?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
CALAJ DELIZIA OSCURA

Transport your senses to a luxurious cafe in Italy with Calaj Delizia Oscura, an irresistible fragrance that evokes the rich indulgence of dark chocolate and coffee. Delizia Oscura envelops you in a mouthwatering aroma that evokes the experience of savoring dark chocolate truffles and sipping freshly brewed espresso. It's a gourmand fragrance for chocolate lovers that turns any moment into a luxurious escape to an Italian cafe.

Top: Coffee, Raspberry, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot
Heart: Violet, Hazelnut, Milk Lily of the Valley |
Base: Dark Chocolate, Vanilla, Musk, Caramel

DELIZIA_OSCURA-calaj_website.png

This is SUPER strong.
I sprayed 1 spray after a shower and it was just as strong the next morning when I woke up.

This is a chocolate and the way the violet and hazelnut mixes, it reminds me of a pack of cigarettes just open. It is odd but it smells fire to me. I want a full bottle.

:jbhmm:

I'm about to order at least 20 decants..may throw this in.

It better be fire :stopitslime:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I just copped some back in February I think..

I had it before but ran out..

I don't care if you think I'm lying, random women stop to say "damn you smell good"

I go over single moms cribs even their kids say "mama... he smell good :ehh: "

Givenchy is fire :francis:
I used to wear this back in the day and it racked up yac like prime Jerry Rice