brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Remote

Have you made a fragrance yet?

Make an appointment and get a bottle for 85.

Looks interesting
I didn't even know you could do that.
I'm tempted to ask 2 of my friends if they'd be interested.

But...

One of them thinks you only need like 2 fragrances in life.

The other one refuses to grow up a little in this fragrance thing. He's 100% designer only. And I'm not trying to sound like a snob, but I feel like an a$$hole asking this guy to pony up $85 only for his dumb ass to make his own version of Bleu de Chanel. He doesn't like anything that isn't a "blue fragrance".

This man looked me in my face and said Dolce & Gabbana The One was trash. Trash.
Now I don't think it's a mind blowing scent. I have it. I barely use it. But I like it.
But trash? This is who I'd have to take into some elegant perfumery boutique in Manhattan?

tumblr_inline_nuweq7QJtK1qb847a_500.gif

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD

Started with Strangers Parfumerie - Scotch Peat - It's still a bit chilly...and then went for a 3 mile walk. Bad move. REEKS of High Heaven

Got home, made a little surf and turf in honor of Red Lobster.

Switched to Montblanc Explorer - I like this more than Aventus, sue me. :manny:

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

man, what the fukk is this bullshyt :mjlol:

even if you only used one single 3.4 cologne, it would take what? a year to go through it? cologne is not a product that needs to fukkin be "refilled"

I used to take my bottles to LV and get them refilled, wayyy cheaper than buying a new bottle like 40-50% :yeshrug:

That Au hasard:ohlawd: Ombre Nomade :ahh:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
oh, alright :dead: i get that. i thought you were supposed to buy the refill yourself

i guess johnny depp going to macys to get his cologne refilled wouldnt have looked as cool :skip:
I cant speak on the dior or how they do it, I know lv used to have machines in their stores, one time I went back and half way thru refilling it, the machine broke and they just said take it to other store if you have a chance on the house.. :wow:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
my fellow cologne brehs I might have a relapse

Macy's.com is selling a sample pack with 25 different colognes...all name brand

I'm gonna order it and use the samples from time to time for variety, but I might actually smell some that smell really good and cop another bottle, even tho I said I was gonna start getting my watch game up, casual and formal attire

when my samples come in I'll let yall know what's hittin

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
i fell off cologne so hard a few years ago

just stopped caring :to:i used to get so many compliments too

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24