Brehs Is Zac Efron on Roids?

Daps
If anyone thinks he is on juice then you don't train! and if he did take Juice he needs his money back.

He ain't even that big and he is a skinny dude anyway so he added some muscle and remained cut, it probably took him about 8 weeks to get in such shape

If people think he is on juice then people must legit think I am juiced up because I get in better shape than that and I have never dabbled.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
If anyone thinks he is on juice then you don't train! and if he did take Juice he needs his money back.

He ain't even that big and he is a skinny dude anyway so he added some muscle and remained cut, it probably took him about 8 weeks to get in such shape

If people think he is on juice then people must legit think I am juiced up because I get in better shape than that and I have never dabbled.

Someones size doesn't mean if they are on gear or not, cant just say "oh he is big he is on gear" or "he aint that big he cant be on gear"

Tons of ppl on gear who aint Ronnie Coleman size and vice versa

Seen a few of his pics and he is quite full and rounded with a very low BF% that is a sign he could be. Also he is an actor so prob is and has the best stuff.

Either way he is getting those pecs to turn hoes necks

Last edited:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Someones size doesn't mean if they are on gear or not, cant just say "oh he is big he is on gear" or "he aint that big he cant be on gear"

Tons of ppl on gear who aint Ronnie Coleman size and vice versa

Seen a few of his pics and he is quite full and rounded with a very low BF% that is a sign he could be. Also he is an actor so prob is and has the best stuff.

Either way he is getting those pecs to turn hoes necks
But it's been proven it was a pump and dude even posted a pic of him 2 days later .

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dude doesn't look like he's taken any roids. Just looks like a normal dude thats been putting in some work and most importantly eating right.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
But it's been proven it was a pump and dude even posted a pic of him 2 days later .

I've seen others on BB forum.

Wouldn't bet my life on it but I would side with that he is on gear from what I've seen read and him being a Hollywood actor.

Either way looks good.

Daps
I understand being on gear doesn't mean you're the size of Ronnie Coleman but efron's physique is easily attainable for him naturally, so I don't understand why he would even need to juice! Unless he had a short space of time to get in that shape but he had a good frame or starting point anyway. Maybe he is juiced up but I'd lean towards not and he is pumped in those images.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
He’s clearly on juice without a doubt,

He has gained quality amount of lean muscle mass in a short time whilst losing bodyfat, and he looks full, capped delts, traps grew in such a short time and is dry. The tell tales sign of usage. I truly laugh at anyone that claims he is natural and that achievable natural. Firstly why aren’t you that size and conditioning? Secondly, why do it natural when you can do unnatural get results easier? Anabolic have been used for nearly 80 years or so and are harmless if you know what you are doing.

Also, enough with steroids make you big myth. There are numerous different types of compounds which all have different effects. Also different dosages as well which have different effects, plus it also depends on what you want. Steroids basically enhance what you want and get there in ¼ of the time literally. All athletes and actors are on this.

He’s probably on Test around 350-500mg , Clen and using Anavar or some muscle hardening drug, and I can guarantee you that he’s using propecia(Hair loss drug) to keep his hair thick, save his hairline and prevent balding whilst running gear. This is the reality of the world. From Hollywood to sports to bodybuilding and so on. Everyone who wants to make big bucks are willingly to sacrifice all, lie constantly and do whatever it takes to get there.

Truly amazed at the amount of naïve full grown men on this forum, many people who live sheltered lives and don’t understand the cut throat world we live in

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
He’s clearly on juice without a doubt,

He has gained quality amount of lean muscle mass in a short time whilst losing bodyfat, and he looks full, capped delts, traps grew in such a short time and is dry. The tell tales sign of usage. I truly laugh at anyone that claims he is natural and that achievable natural. Firstly why aren’t you that size and conditioning? Secondly, why do it natural when you can do unnatural get results easier? Anabolic have been used for nearly 80 years or so and are harmless if you know what you are doing.

Also, enough with steroids make you big myth. There are numerous different types of compounds which all have different effects. Also different dosages as well which have different effects, plus it also depends on what you want. Steroids basically enhance what you want and get there in ¼ of the time literally. All athletes and actors are on this.

He’s probably on Test around 350-500mg , Clen and using Anavar or some muscle hardening drug, and I can guarantee you that he’s using propecia(Hair loss drug) to keep his hair thick, save his hairline and prevent balding whilst running gear. This is the reality of the world. From Hollywood to sports to bodybuilding and so on. Everyone who wants to make big bucks are willingly to sacrifice all, lie constantly and do whatever it takes to get there.

Truly amazed at the amount of naïve full grown men on this forum, many people who live sheltered lives and don’t understand the cut throat world we live in
There are atleast 20 guys in this guy forum that looks better than that .

Did you even look at what he looks like without a pump .

The picture is right on the first page .

So your claims are dismissed and he was always lean as well .

His physic isn't as impressive as your making it out to be .

It can be achieved !!

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
There are atleast 20 guys in this guy forum that looks better than that .

Did you even look at what he looks like without a pump .

The picture is right on the first page .

So your claims are dismissed and he was always lean as well .

His physic isn't as impressive as your making it out to be .

It can be achieved !!
And?

Each of these 20 guys and this actor all have different plans and goals. Also how do know that these 20 posters here aren’t using, AAS/Hormones are cheap and effective. You are extremely naive about the bodybuilding world and bodybuilders.

It wasn't JUST a PUMP. It was a PUMP WHILST ON GEAR. Complete different level to the natural pump

3174A3D900000578-3458956-image-m-105_1456169613863.jpg

Here he is in the airport without a pump. The dryness, hardness and fullness of his muscles and vascularity clearly points to AAS usage.

His physique is impressive, even on bodybuilding websites they are admiring it and applauding it. Obtaining that amount of lean muscle, while losing body fat and staying full is impossible naturally. So you are very naive person

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
And?

Each of these 20 guys and this actor all have different plans and goals. Also how do know that these 20 posters here aren’t using, AAS/Hormones are cheap and effective. You are extremely naive about the bodybuilding world and bodybuilders.

It wasn't JUST a PUMP. It was a PUMP WHILST ON GEAR. Complete different level to the natural pump

3174A3D900000578-3458956-image-m-105_1456169613863.jpg

Here he is in the airport without a pump. The dryness, hardness and fullness of his muscles and vascularity clearly points to AAS usage.

His physique is impressive, even on bodybuilding websites they are admiring it and applauding it. Obtaining that amount of lean muscle, while losing body fat and staying full is impossible naturally. So you are very naive person

What he has is extremely possible natty breh

I think the only reason why some ppl question him is they figured the time window should be longer to get like that

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
What he has is extremely possible natty breh

I think the only reason why some ppl question him is they figured the time window should be longer to get like that

:usure:

Most white males commonly don't have the incredible genetics, muscle/bone density or the higher testosterone profile of black men in general to have a radically sculpted body & increase muscle mass on a large scale just by working out alone. So more times than not, when you see white guys with this type of physique (95% of the time) it's because they are utilizing anabolic steroids, fat cutting agents, HGH or SERMS along with their workout & diet regimen.

:yeshrug: