Brehs, is your s/o or wife a picky eater?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Man, I stopped being a picky eater after college. My ex was like that and he shyt literally drove me cray. Wifey now is whatever. She never trips, she just makes sure we have some veggies on the side. Sometimes she doesn' feel like cooking and thats cool. Bu I go ge something she just says get me one of what you get. We both be :smoker: so we kinda be on the same page

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, I stopped being a picky eater after college. My ex was like that and he shyt literally drove me cray. Wifey now is whatever. She never trips, she just makes sure we have some veggies on the side. Sometimes she doesn' feel like cooking and thats cool. Bu I go ge something she just says get me one of what you get. We both be :smoker: so we kinda be on the same page

:pachaha:

:wrist:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:snoop:Only eats chicken not on the bone. No beef, seafood, pork(besides pepperoni), anything fried. Only fast food we can eat is Chic Fil A, vietnamese(chargrilled chicken) and various pizza joints.

nikka gets tired of chicken and pizza :noah:

I stay away from her for half of the week just so I can eat.

My eating life is over once we move in together.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I used to be like this with my girl. Now I just go where I want to. If she doesn't wanna eat :yeshrug:. The cars there she can get herself what she wants or not eat.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
What's more annoying is going through all of that sh1t and she still doesn't clean her fukking plate but is looking through the dessert menu. :birdman:, I thought you were stuffed?

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my girlfriend is, sometimes ill finish what i thought was a delicious meal, and look over at her and shes not even past the 2nd bite. I dont care what we eat, so i just let her pick now, but than she gets mad that i dont suggest shyt to eat