Brehs is showering at night and in the morning a must? Or on the extra side?

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
long shower at night quick refresher shower in the mornin

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The concept of just showering in the morning is wild. So you active all entire day then just slip in the bed at night?:scusthov: what happens in the summer🤢. Why sleep in sweat. Why duch oven yaself with body funk. And your SO is cool with that?🤮
S/O prolly a stinky booty as well :russ:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I shower in afternoon/evening, I usually go to bed soon after that, I used to shower first thing in the morning but my brithers girlfriend threw a money wench in that. How does she factor into it?

One morning I came out of the bathroom after a shower and stepped on a live three foot snake....in the dark.

So after that I shower night before.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Night is a guarantee from me.

Can't get in bed with the day's remnants and dirt all on me. I'll sleep on the floor before I do that.

Going to bed with the skin care regimen completed is goat, b.:wow:

Last edited:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I shower in afternoon/evening, I usually go to bed soon after that, I used to shower first thing in the morning but my brithers girlfriend threw a money wench in that. How does she factor into it?

One morning I came out of the bathroom after a shower and stepped on a live three foot snake....in the dark.

So after that I shower night before.
:wtf:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I shower typically in the morning and at night. I am very particular about smelling good all day if I can help it.