brehs...is my desktop pc flabby and sick?

llt23

All Star
Daps
It's fine. For reference I have a I5 4690K with a GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 and 16GB ram and I run every game no problem.

Pair that up with a GTX 1060 and you'll be fine if you're on a 1080P screen.

Co sign. Just cop a graphic card. Dont need to spend over 150. I have a 1050ti and it is really really good for the price. 8GB ram and i7 is really good.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
You can go to run then type in dxdiag and see your system specs. If you go to render at the top you will see what graphics card you have.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You brehs aint up on Can you run it?

Requirements Test

Will perform a hardware scan on your PC and tell you if you meet the minimums needed for the game

As a general rule though, you don't want to JUST meet the minimums when using the site, but for cuphead i'm sure the shyt is fine tbh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you serious?
i am very serious bro...im not a pc head at all. I copped this pc specifically for music production and at the time i just needed a really strong cpu. This was YEARS ago so i figured maybe my pc would struggle in 2017 with videogames....im no expert so i really didnt know. Still dont know what graphics card i have (integrated im guessing since i copped this as is and never bought a separte gpu). Going by the comments im guessing it will be fine....i see other people mentioning cop a graphics card but im not a pc gamer at all. I really only wanted to try cuphead on pc since my coworker let me try his.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or spend 20 on the Xbox version and call it a flawless victory :win:
or play for free on the pc lol.

outside of me playing the pc version free, the only controller i have for xbox right now is broke and the new one i got im trying to flip into a giftcard (clearance for $35 and its a $70 winter forces controller)