Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Well in this negative world, I feel like we don't compliment people enough. So there you go:

James Wiseman stayed in the league for 4 seasons (one doesn't count due to injury) That's almost an average NBA career, which is 4.5 years :troll: Don't mind that he only played 80 games in total, that's almost as many games as Bruno Caboclo, and he spent 7 years in the league :troll:

Light years ahead. Much better than trading for Domantas or Myles Turner.

Daps
In 19 games as a Piston:
23.8% Post Up frequency - 4th highest in the NBA
3.2 post possessions/game - 11th most in the NBA
0.73 Points Per Possession - Last in the NBA (Minimum 1 post up/game)
6.7% foul rate - 5th lowest in the NBA (Minimum 1 post up/game)

yikes brehs :mjlol:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In 19 games as a Piston:
23.8% Post Up frequency - 4th highest in the NBA
3.2 post possessions/game - 11th most in the NBA
0.73 Points Per Possession - Last in the NBA (Minimum 1 post up/game)
6.7% foul rate - 5th lowest in the NBA (Minimum 1 post up/game)

yikes brehs :mjlol:
He’s gonna be fine

Daps
Wiseman had a nasty dunk yesterday and every fan base has shaky skeptics on it who probably don’t watch
Oh, for real? Wiseman had a nasty dunk?

:gladbron:

Take back everything I said about him. I must’ve gotten it all wrong if he had a “nasty dunk”. I can’t believe I even doubted him.
Also did you see who are starters were Aint no way you still hating on the young boy lol
See now, I think you should be smart enough to see this isn’t about Wiseman, himself; this is about cats dying on a hill about a player who’s not worth it. You’re guilty of the same damn thing Rockets fans are with Jalen. It’s funny how you can’t see that.

No matter how many times you try to speak him being a good player into existence will change that.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ahh, what a tangled web we weave :mjlit:

Draymond Green has been rendered basically useless against the immortal Alex Len, never mind what Sabonis has been doing to him on the glass.

He’s so frustrated he can’t do anything to stop them that he tried to break Sabonis’s chest :picard:

Surely the Warriors would have no need for an athletic, 7 foot big man who can run the floor and influence shots on defense

“But but his PPP is so low!” What were Alex Len’s advanced stats this season :bryan: