Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another L for Detroit; another L for Wiseman; another L for @Squirrel from Meteor Man.

You could say it's just another day.
You’re a coward :bryan: Clippers beat the hell out of the Warriors, Draymond got bullied all game and you went into hiding.

Wiseman has 14 and 9, in a game they’re not trying to win, and you’re trying to poke your chest out behind Jokic :picard: have some courage already

Daps
Wiseman is still only 21 and can grow BBIQ. I agree that he wasn't going to be anything in GS because of GS's immediate needs, but he went to college for one year, didn't play, really, and then got thrown into the fire on a contending team.

At least let him turn 25 or 26, which is where we can make stronger assumptions about Wiseman forever being what he is than we can right now.

Daps
You’re a coward :bryan: Clippers beat the hell out of the Warriors, Draymond got bullied all game and you went into hiding.
I posted during the game and after the game.

The last time the Warriors beat the shyt outta the Clipps, you actually did go into hiding. Not even one post. You coward.

:mjlol::dead:
Wiseman has 14 and 9, in a game they’re not trying to win, and you’re trying to poke your chest out behind Jokic :picard: have some courage already
Box score watching again, quoting some minimal empty stats. Nonetheless in a game where Jokic went 30, 10 and 9.

:picard:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I posted during the game and after the game.

The last time the Warriors beat the shyt outta the Clipps, you actually did go into hiding. Not even one post. You coward.

:mjlol::dead:

Box score watching again, quoting some minimal empty stats. Nonetheless in a game where Jokic went 30, 10 and 9.

:picard:
21 year old lost to a back to back mvp in his prime what a shocker

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wiseman was trash. Stop the cap. As soon as he's out of the rotation or off the team you won't give a fukk about him anymore.

:lolbron:
Same way you were when (insert whatever team you actually root for) let (whatever player left said team) huh? :mjgrin:

Jimmy Wise and Duren building chemistry and getting reps imagine hating on that

Daps
Same way you were when (insert whatever team you actually root for) let (whatever player left said team) huh? :mjgrin:

Jimmy Wise and Duren building chemistry and getting reps imagine hating on that
Wiseman is trash no matter what team he plays on. So nah, you and I aren't the same.

:mjgrin: