Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They should’ve sold high on him. They knew he was a bust watching him in practice. Champion window getting smaller and smaller.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
They should’ve sold high on him. They knew he was a bust watching him in practice. Champion window getting smaller and smaller.
these nikkas could legit get 1 or 2 good rentals to take over a WIDE OPEN western conference just by trading him or getting rid of him

then next season they save ~80 million in luxury tax since he's gone

it's literally a win-win.

The warriors FO has made sure to have no frontcourt depth for the last 3 seasons to make sure this man has no competition for minutes. And he STILL cant get on because he sucks ass or gets hurt. He's currently not playing bc he has an ankle injury, and hasnt played for over 3 weeks :mjtf:

Dude is so bad and the warriors hired developmental coaches (one of whom is Jokic's former trainer) SPECIFICALLY to get this bum up to speed and he can't capitalize.

Dude is a BUST

Last edited:
Daps
Not even worth trading this mf cause he has zero value. What a complete waste of time, resources, and a pick that could've gone to anything else and it would've been better. Literally anything.
You can't be serious
Wiseman is still trash.
Breh wiseman got next and I was someone who agreed with your take before.
Dude will NEVER admit he's wrong about anything, good luck with that
Alright, fakkit @Dwight Howard, are you ready to admit you were wrong?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quite clearly you have a hard time acknowledging you're wrong. But we knew that already with your projection.
Sit this one out dude. You're literally the last one to accuse someone of not admitting they were wrong. Literally everyone on this board would agree with that. I can admit when I was wrong. Ive done it consistently. I don't give a damn about wiseman nor do I get attached to my views.

Daps
Sit this one out dude. I can admit when I was wrong. Ive done it consistently. I don't give a damn about wiseman nor do I get attached to my views.
You've literally been the only one in the Cowboys thread dikkriding Dakota, even after what happened in the playoffs, you're still in that thread refusing to admit you're wrong.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Here is rookie Jalen Duren, rookie center from Memphis. Great block in the clutch

Here is wiseman, 3rd year center from memphis. Note how the assistant coaches on the warriors bench react

And once again…