Brehs. I'm scared. My beard is doing weird things during the Rona.

Normal or nah?

• Total voters

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Going gray fam. My shyt has started turning brown then red as my 4-5 grays start forming. Gonna be salt and pepper papi before I know it:russell:

K1ngScorp

Pro
Daps
More likely than not someone in your lineage was fornicating with Esau and infected you with their Neanderthal blood...or it’s really a grey hair and you stressing about some shyt

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
100% with no admixture. :mjlol::duck:

More likely than not someone in your lineage was fornicating with Esau and infected you with their Neanderthal blood...or it’s really a grey hair and you stressing about some shyt

From the bottom of my heart I hope that ain’t true. Might do the gene testing thing one of these days. Would love to trace my families movement on the continent, but I don’t really know what cacs do with the sample data, so I’m holding off for now. Don’t want them to Henrietta Lacks me.

Henrietta_Lacks_historical_marker.jpg

Both sets of grand parents and my father never went grey. I hope it’s stress.

Going gray fam. My shyt has started turning brown then red as my 4-5 grays start forming. Gonna be salt and pepper papi before I know it:russell:

Might just have to accept it and get caught up on Cspan during the quarantine. I have been hearing a lot about this red hair thing:ohhh:

invalid

Banned
Daps
From the bottom of my heart I hope that ain’t true.

Maybe you just don't know, but with exception to maybe the Gullah people who lived isolated for many years, there is no 100% African black American. I can look at your phenotype and tell that's not the case, at all. :mjlol:

It is absurd in 2020 to be afram and claim you have no other admixture in you.