Brehs I’m really obsessed with toes

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
yall can be weird sometimes. I mean i appreciate a women with pretty feet too. but its not something i actively check for. so whenever i hear a breh activively talking about it i get curious about their particular taste. they usually show some shrek looking feet with a shaq emoji like

5rHiCh.gif
:shaq:

:scust:or weird wrinkly ones in awkard poses like like this
foot-fetish-5507191_1280.jpg

When i think of cute feet, is more about petite feet that look sexy in heels. like Karrueche
images

and even then its more just a piece of her whole look im appreciating, not me wanting to suck on her toes or something.

Last edited:

Anton

All Star
Daps
Only way to turn a lady is to feather their toes. They keep their secrets in their toes.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Wow. I didn’t know that shyt existed 🤣😩

White toes are hot because they are bright and they POP against every complexion, but aren’t as gaudy as neon colors like bright pink, bright neon, neon orange, etc.

And y’all tend to like them, so it’s almost the standard/default now lol
it's a clean look like a nice pearly white smile:ehh:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
shyt is mandatory. I’ve bushed chicks had had ugly feet. I was gonna smash this one chick back in day who had been talking to for a couple weeks

She answered the door with no shoes on 🤢

I acted like I had to go back to my car to get my phone and she never heard from me again. More recently like 6 years ago I was smashing this shorty and she turned over on her stomach

Her heels look like sandpaper 🤢

She never saw me again
breh if the foundation (feet) is immacualte .. im gone tackle it

i'll smile n giggle with a bytch who has a flawless toe wiggle.. got damn me
giphy.gif

most nikkas go from the knee up....thighs ass stomach tittiles.. yeah mayne tittlies..and face playa.. but feet be fukked up...

u can never live in a house with fukked up foundation... u will have problems..

a heaux money maker is her feet...

how a bytch gone serve the curb...n her feet aint preserved

a bytch with big hammers bunions n blisters will never get time with this mister......hellllllllllo thank you
giphy.gif

been tellin nikkas... get a couple of broads.. invest in their feet upkeep... n put em on onlyfans

4-6 figs ... n the hoe aint showed not 1 nipple or p*ssy lip