brehs im 30, is a 19 year old too young?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I'm 30. I'll speak from experience. I dated two 19 year olds in the past few years. Youngest I dated since I was in college.

One was very mature, was going to getting her associates in nursing. The girl was tri-racial brehs :shaq: She lived in Dallas though and the long distance thing couldn't work. She wanted me to wife and I gave her the :childplease: we only been dating for 9 months. After we broke up, a year later she got some Cameroon nikka to wife her.

The other was very immature and didn't care to work and mooched off her mom. I cut her off after a few months of smashing. She has dreams of being a model but doesn't do anything. I'm like bytch at the least try to work at the Hooters around the corner and build your profile up.

In short, young girls vary in their maturity but I prefer to seriously date a girl that is at least 22 years old and out of college now. I need a woman that has experienced the "real world". But I wouldn't turn down having fun with a girl if she is legal. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
depends I don't know either yall, so I'm not going to generalize the 19 year old and say she's too immature
you could be on some 2nd childhood shyt, so her being 19 wouldn't really be a problem.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
age aint nothing but a number breh...she could be young and mature or old and immature it all depends on the person :manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if she is mold-able do your thing. teach her the ways to be a classy respectable lady so she doesnt turn out like the rest of these ratchetss.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
No.

Questions?

Seriously tho: the bisch prolly is still half a retard at that age. Bang her drum til you get tired then KIM like you s'posed. Trying to collaborate with her on anything that requires sense to be made will only end in confusion.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be embarrassed as fukk to be dating a teenager. I know its easy because they're stupid at that age, but its like why?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Had this same predicament recently. She seemed mad mature. She added me on Facebook. Was immediately turned off seeing posts like "deez b!ches out here bytin ma stile".
:laugh:
Yeah I can only take a lot of 18-23 y/o in small doses because they irritate the hell out of me. To the thread starter yeah that's too young breh but do you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
25 with plenty of 18/19 year olds in my arsenal. They're just getting into their own skin..which means they're freaky and they're horny as fukk all the time.

dudes in here talking as if they listen to women :rudy: I don't get annoyed by young women if i dont listen or care

fukk em breh cause you dont have much time left. 25-30 is sexy to a certain group of women.. 35 if you have dough.

40? its over breh...so keep fukkin these youngins cause after that its creepmode and not everyone is built for that