Breh's if your found 90k in a bag all cash whats the best wayy

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
to put this shyt in the bank without drawing red flags

no one wanna walk around with bands of 100's unless u some lame ass show off hood nikka

if they ask me where i got it fukk am i gonna say :wow2:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just buy a safe, and keep it there. That or find a good lawyer to help avoid the law. Anything over 10k gets flagged.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
GO DOWN TO THE CITY CLERK'S OFFICE AND REGISTER A BUSINESS NAME. GET A BUSINESS ACCOUNT AND PUT 2K IN THE ACCOUNT. THEN PUT 1-2K A DAY IN THE ACCOUNT. BE PREPARED TO PAY TAXES. YOU DUN GOOFED THOUGH.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Open 3 bank accounts a couple CD's with 3 different banks. Even open a minor account for your kids, nephews, etc. Don't deposit more than 10k each transaction do avoid a CTR report. Under the mattress and slowly deposit every month. I use to work at a bank, that's how them Arabs use to hide their money.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Open 3 bank accounts a couple CD's with 3 different banks. Even open a minor account for your kids, nephews, etc. Don't deposit more than 10k each transaction do avoid a CTR report. Under the mattress and slowly deposit every month. I use to work at a bank, that's how them Arabs use to hide their money.

whats a ctr report :ohhh:

whats a good amount about 9k a month ?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
...down here in Texas, alot of Mexican illegals get paid in cash.

So just deposiot $1,500 - $2,000 every other Friday or so until you get it all in there. That's not an abnormal amount to draw flags.

:manny:

May take a while, but why be in a hurry?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I would get a safe and put it in there. It would be hard to explain why you was depositing $5,000 a week and you only make $35,000 a year. Just buy a safe and keep it in there until you can find a way to put it in an account without causing any flags that will get people to asking questions.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Dont do the typical black male shyt and be flossin that shyt.

Mekhi was makin all this money in paid in full, buyin european whips, designer clothes, and jewelry, yet the nikka was sharin a room wit his lil brother in his mom's run down apartment:dead:

And don t give me that "if he bought a crib, the feds would be on him" shyt either

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why don't you just keep it at your crib and spend it for necessities (like bills and stuff) don't go crazy and buy expensive stuff. It's not like you found a milli, you still gotta work hard to get where you need to be.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
whats a ctr report :ohhh:

whats a good amount about 9k a month ?

A currency transaction report (CTR) is a report that U.S. financial institutions are required to file for each deposit, withdrawal, exchange of currency, or other payment or transfer, by, through, or to the financial institution which involves a transaction in currency of more than $10,000. Used in this context, currency means the coin and/or paper money of any country that is designated as legal tender by the country of issuance. Currency also includes U.S. silver certificates, U.S. notes, Federal Reserve notes, and official foreign bank notes.

100K is not alot of money if you spread it through 3 or 4 banks and you are wise enough on how to distribute deposit it. Just try NOT to make the same amount of deposit every time. 4767 this month at, 3,890 next month. Don't deposit even figures.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
No one would even know if i had the money. I would get a safe and just spend it as i need it. 90,000 aint really a lot anyway so it wouldnt take long to get rid of it.