Brehs I need help...and I'm willing to sacrifice the next couple years to make it happen

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I weigh 220 lbs. My waist size is 38" and I have a big belly BUT I have small arms and small legs (mainly below knees). People are often shocked when I tell them I weigh 225 because they say I don't look it. Can this be due to low muscle mass and high body fat? I'm about to find some pics of what I'm looking like and where i'm trying to get over time.

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm looking like Jones here but much bigger in the waist, belly, and chest. I'm also shorter than him. Just to give an example of how my body is proportioned. I definitely have a lot of fat on me but I stI'll don't look my weight. Feel me?

12179.jpg

I aspire to have the lean fitness model body in the future (not too big not too small).
73f969e2962cfa9e2a6b4018cbff33a2.jpg

I also don't want to look bulky. Where do I begin Coli fitness gurus?

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Track what you normally eat and drink for the next 3 days and post it up . DO. NOT. LIE. If you drank liquor list that too.

no judgement here.
shyt im in too kinda the same as op but im 6'5 so it's not like I look out of shape I just need to cut most stuff eat better and a more strict workout plan.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Track what you normally eat and drink for the next 3 days and post it up . DO. NOT. LIE. If you drank liquor list that too.

no judgement here.
I would say full week but this is the start.

OP what is your current work out routine?

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
What does a typical week look like diet wise?
I honestly don't I ow how to answer that question. It's honestly whatever my girl cooks. We don't eat beef or pork. Pastas fried chicken fish chips. Lots of sweets :beli: juice no soda. Either water or juice...
Etc.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Workouts?
I honestly don't I ow how to answer that question. It's honestly whatever my girl cooks. We don't eat beef or pork. Pastas fried chicken fish chips. Lots of sweets :beli: juice no soda. Either water or juice...
Etc.