brehs, how often have you nuttrd in a chick that your not in a relationship with

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never on purpose...2 times, the condom broke....and nowadays, i fukk with just 1 chick on the regular, like 2 times a week, and i pull out faster than speedy gonzales...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Every chick I fukk I be nuttin in em. I can't remember the last time I used a condom or didn't nut in em. It's the goat feeling breh :blessed:

No homo, but what comes out when u nut after getting snipped? Is it clear or does it look the same as regular nut? Or does nothing come out?

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Once :merchant:

We were both high/drunk as hell, and we did it while another guy was passed out right next to the bed too. I dodged one there, discovered later that the chick had been shooting dope in her skinny arms and basically was fukked up in her head.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Up until recently I have always pulled out with side pieces. With a recent one I nutted all up in her a couple times. The p*ssy was incredible. But she got pregs. :patrice: Miscarried tho. :blessed:
Won't do that shyt again.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Pause my ass, nikka. I wanna know too:ld:

I imagine it to be like squeezing the last little bit of lotion from the bottle. :ld:

You start pumping and pumping - first couple times you get air, then the last couple of pumps extract that final long string.

Am i correct @bdizzle ? :ld:

Last edited by a moderator:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I imagine it to be like squeezing the last little bottle of lotion from the bottle. :ld:

You start pumping and pumping - first couple times you get air, then the last couple of pumps extract that final long string.

Am i correct @bdizzle ? :ld:

:laff:

Last edited by a moderator: