Brehs how many of you is living that YOLO life?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's a common mistake alot of Americans do. They go to a poor country, find a hot girl, and bring her back to the America. The problem with that is that once the girl becomes 'Americanized' she won't be 'hot' anymore.

It was a joke i would never do some shyt like that but boy would i pay 40 or so dollars to fukk for a couple of days:shaq:

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
By the way i try to live a crazy lifestyle i hate to say Yolo but yeah i got like $1,000 in my bank account because i rather spend most of my money on partying. Just need more friends who are ready to party on the weekdays weekends are good. By the way I'm drunk i'm already starting my Memorial Day Weekend.

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
eh, i'm 34 -- almost 35 -- and living that yolo life.

single

following my dreams

raw dogging it with pawgs (one of them is 17 and so cute -- looks like topanga from boy meets world)

just started doing cocaine (weekend indulgence), and the shyt isn't even that serious, brehs. just makes you more alert and focused. shyt's great when you're fukking.

not a heavy drinker, but i smoke weed every day, morning to night

i :laff: at dudes who fall prey to the suffocating life of domesticity. marriage? kids? shytty 9-5 job that has me at a desk :snoop: wondering about what i could be doing with my life?

:childplease:

you only live once. fukk wasting my time on some dumb bytch and a silly cac fantasy.

u got a job? :mjpls:

YBE

Banned
Daps
lHm8w.jpg

i wish i had two dikks :skip: