Brehs, how do y'all feel when yo girl/wife get a f'd up hairstyle

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
You say that now.

Let your girl come home with a 30 inch platinum blonde weave. You'd go from :inlove: to :scutshov: in about 2 seconds.

I dated a girl with a blonde weave at one time, she was sweet as hell so I didn't really mind. Didn't look that bad. :manny:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dated a girl with a blonde weave at one time, she was sweet as hell so I didn't really mind. Didn't look that bad. :manny:

:manny: Well you're a bigger man than I.

95% of black women with blonde weaves (it hurts me just to type it) are :scusthov: status.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I used to stay having arguments with my ex about her hair. She had long curly hair that went all the down to the middle of her back. She wanted to shave the sides off and cut the rest real short. I always talked her out of it and told her it would look like shyt. After we broke up she went ahead with it and regretted it almost immediately.

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:whew: thats the plan because she's straight POPPED right now :skip:

spongebob.gif

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
A woman who really cares about your opinion should at least mention her hair plans to you not just show up with something wildly different. I'm not talking about needing permission like a child but the other extreme is a "ima do what I want" woman.