Brehs how do I bag this chick on craigslist?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
she posted an ad but immediately deleted it. I caught it just in time to send her an email. But it wouldnt deliver the email to her since she deleted the ad.

I posted a new ad as a response to that one saying I liked it and she should holla at me. She did see that ad and sent me an email. I told her that I was everything that she asked for in her ad. I sent her pics. But she responded that she wasnt interested. I sent her another email saying if she was sure she wanted to skip over me.

I just want to see some pics to see if I should continue to try and get at her :manny: What else could I say?

here is her recent ad but she deleted this also

Young African-American/Dominican female. Yes I'm a big girl; real women have curves and real men can appreciate them. I'm home and bored just want to meet someone new and hang out. Since its so hot out I figured why not head to the beach, maybe have some drinks & icecream and good conversation. And of course I'm real unlike majority of the spam on here! It's 90 degrees out and I've been chilling in the a.c. all day. I'm looking for a nice, laid-back dude that's not just looking to get in my pants. Tsskk tskk.. you men these days are something else! Here's what I require..yes REQUIRE I'm a very picky girl that knows exactly what she wants..
21-30 years old.
Men of color. Latinos & Blacks preffered.
Must drive.
Please dont be old, fat, or bald. So not my type!
If this ad interests you please dont hesitate to reply. Subject the message "Playa" that's spanish for beach. PLEASE INCLUDE a picture of your face and/or body as well as age and nationality. Your pic gets mine!!!!
** Dont email me asking me for a pic. And dont email me without the correct information or you WILL BE ignored..**
GOOD LUCK, I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON :smile:

She just was not interested.

Yeah it sucks, some better will come

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol this thread is so full of fail. You've already come off desperate to a fat chick and you don't even know what she looks like.

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: this bytch

She said she wasn't trying to meet anyone anymore, but she posted a new ad today.

I'm bout to troll her to come up on some pics.

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
ahaha this bytch really say "good luck" at the end of her ad? like it's a contest and the prize is a "big" "curvy" "real woman"?

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I never got why people didn't just go on dating sites or something. I feel like if i went on craigslist and copped a female 2 things would happen. She'd either have a dikk or a gun. shyt probably both.

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
A while back I posted an ad on cl. This chick emailed me talking bout she liked my ad and was interested. I sent her pics. She never sent some back. So I emailed her again today asking "where the pics at :shaq:"

Here is is her response:
I'm not interested anymore hun. Sorry. My girl said you are always on this site and talk to everyone. That's not really what I'm looking for.

I was like :dwillhuh:

:dead:

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: this bytch

She said she wasn't trying to meet anyone anymore, but she posted a new ad today.

I'm bout to troll her to come up on some pics.

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

she had a new ad tonight. set up a new gmail account

and asked for them pics, lets see how it goes

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Craigslist though my nikka???
awalkerhuh.png