Brehs how do I bag this chick on craigslist?

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
she posted an ad but immediately deleted it. I caught it just in time to send her an email. But it wouldnt deliver the email to her since she deleted the ad.

I posted a new ad as a response to that one saying I liked it and she should holla at me. She did see that ad and sent me an email. I told her that I was everything that she asked for in her ad. I sent her pics. But she responded that she wasnt interested. I sent her another email saying if she was sure she wanted to skip over me.

I just want to see some pics to see if I should continue to try and get at her :manny: What else could I say?

here is her recent ad but she deleted this also

Young African-American/Dominican female. Yes I'm a big girl; real women have curves and real men can appreciate them. I'm home and bored just want to meet someone new and hang out. Since its so hot out I figured why not head to the beach, maybe have some drinks & icecream and good conversation. And of course I'm real unlike majority of the spam on here! It's 90 degrees out and I've been chilling in the a.c. all day. I'm looking for a nice, laid-back dude that's not just looking to get in my pants. Tsskk tskk.. you men these days are something else! Here's what I require..yes REQUIRE I'm a very picky girl that knows exactly what she wants..
21-30 years old.
Men of color. Latinos & Blacks preffered.
Must drive.
Please dont be old, fat, or bald. So not my type!
If this ad interests you please dont hesitate to reply. Subject the message "Playa" that's spanish for beach. PLEASE INCLUDE a picture of your face and/or body as well as age and nationality. Your pic gets mine!!!!
** Dont email me asking me for a pic. And dont email me without the correct information or you WILL BE ignored..**
GOOD LUCK, I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON :smile:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
those moments where yu just lay in the bed at night and review how your day went feels like heaven :ahh:

but goddamn im scared 2 go 2 sleep cuz when i wake up i gotta go 2 work :(

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stopped reading at "big girl".

If you're at the point in life where you're scanning craigslist to try to pick up fat chicks... well I don't know how to tell you this my man but you lost.

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Stopped reading at "big girl".

If you're at the point in life where you're scanning craigslist to try to pick up fat chicks... well I don't know how to tell you this my man but you lost.
she said she had big breasts and a fat ass in the first ad that she posted that I replied to :manny: but she could be trolling :manny:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she said she had big breasts and a fat ass in the first ad that she posted that I replied to :manny: but she could be trolling :manny:

Eh, most big girls have those my man.

Not hating cause I've scanned Craigslist ads myself from time-to-time, but I think you're wasting your time on this one.

Daps
she posted an ad but immediately deleted it. I caught it just in time to send her an email. But it wouldnt deliver the email to her since she deleted the ad.

I posted a new ad as a response to that one saying I liked it and she should holla at me. She did see that ad and sent me an email. I told her that I was everything that she asked for in her ad. I sent her pics. But she responded that she wasnt interested. I sent her another email saying if she was sure she wanted to skip over me.

I just want to see some pics to see if I should continue to try and get at her :manny: What else could I say?

here is her recent ad but she deleted this also

Young African-American/Dominican female. Yes I'm a big girl; real women have curves and real men can appreciate them. I'm home and bored just want to meet someone new and hang out. Since its so hot out I figured why not head to the beach, maybe have some drinks & icecream and good conversation. And of course I'm real unlike majority of the spam on here! It's 90 degrees out and I've been chilling in the a.c. all day. I'm looking for a nice, laid-back dude that's not just looking to get in my pants. Tsskk tskk.. you men these days are something else! Here's what I require..yes REQUIRE I'm a very picky girl that knows exactly what she wants..
21-30 years old.
Men of color. Latinos & Blacks preffered.
Must drive.
Please dont be old, fat, or bald. So not my type!
If this ad interests you please dont hesitate to reply. Subject the message "Playa" that's spanish for beach. PLEASE INCLUDE a picture of your face and/or body as well as age and nationality. Your pic gets mine!!!!
** Dont email me asking me for a pic. And dont email me without the correct information or you WILL BE ignored..**
GOOD LUCK, I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON :smile:

I stopped reading after that part.

Daps
it sounds like one of two things

1. she is in denial about whether or not it is time to be desperate, and she rejected you and it was nothing personal. she just happened to receive your message during a time she felt embarrassed about posting on craigslist

2. her first ad sent the wrong message. like you said, it listed she had big boobs and butt. that IS sending the wrong message if she doesn't want sex. in the second ad she SPECIFICALLY mentions she doesn't want sex. she probably rejected you thinking that you wanted sex like the other responders. she probably has an inbox full of dix pix because of the first ad

if you really want her, then respond to her 2nd ad with a different email address and act like this is your first time contacting her. don't act like you want booty

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
my nikka why u gettin hyped over this chick ain't you haven't seen a pic

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
it sounds like one of two things

1. she is in denial about whether or not it is time to be desperate, and she rejected you and it was nothing personal. she just happened to receive your message during a time she felt embarrassed about posting on craigslist

2. her first ad sent the wrong message. like you said, it listed she had big boobs and butt. that IS sending the wrong message if she doesn't want sex. in the second ad she SPECIFICALLY mentions she doesn't want sex. she probably rejected you thinking that you wanted sex like the other responders. she probably has an inbox full of dix pix because of the first ad

if you really want her, then respond to her 2nd ad with a different email address and act like this is your first time contacting her. don't act like you want booty

I was thinking of doing this so to try and get her to send pics. She deleted this ad also :dwillhuh: but I didnt sound like I wanted to try and smash. I sounded like I genuinely wanted to get to know her. :manny: Just wanna see some pics first.

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
those moments where yu just lay in the bed at night and review how your day went feels like heaven :ahh:

but goddamn im scared 2 go 2 sleep cuz when i wake up i gotta go 2 work :(

:dwillhuh:

and I got a 1 star :dwillhuh: