Breh's have you ever had sex with a woman with enhanced breasts or ass (boob job/BBL)

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Yup. Recently, she broke up with her high school sweetheart, he dumped her cause of her weight, she worked out & got a lift + bbl. It was her first time out since the surgery / recovery.

We connected at the bar / lounge & I hit.

:mjlol:

The level of disrespect, but oh well. If it wasn’t me I would be someone else

popogogo

Pro
Daps
Hit a stripper I think she did fat transfer on the ass, when she was riding me (cowgirl/facing me), just holding the ass it was so full and the jiggle and how into the riding she was a small part of me just wanted to shoot her shyt up all types of crazy but I pulled a Mandingo/Jovan Jordan and rapidly yanked my shyt out and hit the

:whoa:

I went back in but I new I could only get her from that position for 30 second intervals or just nut. She explicitly told me she wasn't on BC and her last son came from a failed Plan B so I just changed positions.

Word?

Hitting strippers raw dogus in 2022?

:whoo:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

:what: YOU HITTING STRIPPERS RAW?

YOU JUST BAREBACKED HER WHOLE COMMUNITY.

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah I know but I'm the type of cat who generally plays it safe 95% of the time out of about 40 bodies, I've only rawed like 6, she was too fine for me to not, with all these mass shootings and general fukkery in the world if I died tomorrow I could comfortably say I was largely unhappy/discontent and didnt have nearly enough fun (as I've delayed gratification to ensure stabilization and progression). So once a year or 2 I do sumn risky like that. Gotta live a little somehow some way.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Word?

Hitting strippers raw dogus in 2022?

:whoo:
Don't regret it at all. If I was raised by lesser parents and she had one kid instead of 3 I would came ALL the way in her and been the clean up man. Skin was supple and she did all the tricks on stage on the pipe. I still lust for her, I just know that with continued fukking I'd grown on her and she might try to catch me slipping, we had good sexual chemistry.

Also I got a girl now so yeah

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The problem isn't surgery its bad surgery

If the shyt good then we good

Good surgery >>>

vf1v28eftal91.jpg