Brehs...have anybody used Google Checkout and is it safe???

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
OK...it's a truck at an AMAZING price. The seller is a female SGT in the Army with a legit comcast email address. This is a portion of the email that I have no clue how this works:

If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your: Full Name and Shipping address, to open a case with Google Checkout. They will contact you to explain the entire procedure. The financial part will be managed by them, which means that you will have a 10 days inspection period before committing to buy the truck. In this way both, buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

:dwillhuh:

:russ: my bro in law though he was gon buy a range rover on 2's from someone who was in the military...there were going on duty and needed to sell the truck...he sent him the money....3 yrs later still no truck :ooh:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Gave google, one of my accounts. When you pay, it comes out your account. Charge is listed. Guess I used it in 2008 also not just this year :ld: Most places don't need it.

2lmtdtj.jpg

lol @ splash nikka was buying anal lube :bryan: :laff: :laff: