Brehs...have anybody used Google Checkout and is it safe???

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Trying to purchase a ride off Craigslist and this is the method that they want to do the transaction...I'm a street dude and it's normally cash and carry with me. School me folks so that I don't have to find a bytch and get :bustback:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
there is no reason to not use cash on CL's.
Im sure Google checkout is fine...but why wouldnt they want cash?

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
is the product legit?.

OK...it's a truck at an AMAZING price. The seller is a female SGT in the Army with a legit comcast email address. This is a portion of the email that I have no clue how this works:

If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your: Full Name and Shipping address, to open a case with Google Checkout. They will contact you to explain the entire procedure. The financial part will be managed by them, which means that you will have a 10 days inspection period before committing to buy the truck. In this way both, buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

:dwillhuh:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
How does it work?

Gave google, one of my accounts. When you pay, it comes out your account. Charge is listed. Guess I used it in 2008 also not just this year :ld: Most places don't need it.

2lmtdtj.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OK...it's a truck at an AMAZING price. The seller is a female SGT in the Army with a legit comcast email address. This is a portion of the email that I have no clue how this works:

If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your: Full Name and Shipping address, to open a case with Google Checkout. They will contact you to explain the entire procedure. The financial part will be managed by them, which means that you will have a 10 days inspection period before committing to buy the truck. In this way both, buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

inbox me her name and i will double verify for you if you want me to so that i can make sure she's legit.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Breh buying a truck? Nah b... I buy like max $20... LOL at a truck. That shyt comes right out your account, unsure what their Scam policy is.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town

I haven't use GC in a while so I can't verifiy if they have buyer protection.

How far is she from you and can you drive to inspect this vehicle?.