Brehs, got another one. come look at this shorty

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
Breh in the hat cap would risk the entire village and sell out Wakanda for a shot...
tumblr_p9ciei2cE61r6mcwfo1_540.jpg

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
there's no Dr. Miami in South Africa brehs :comeon:.
There's ZERO market for fake asses when over 90% of the black women are built like that NATURALLY out the gate.

these nikkas think everywhere else is like America where butt injections are a thing. :mjlol:

she's a Xhosa woman for god's sake, they are known for having asses like that.

Ask Nigerian men about them Xhosa broads, they simp for them and trick HEAVY once they touch down.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
There's ZERO market for fake asses when over 90% of the black women are built like that NATURALLY out the gate.

these nikkas think everywhere else is like America where butt injections are a thing. :mjlol:

Ask Nigerian men about them Xhosa broads, they simp for them and trick HEAVY once they touch down.
You from SA breh? Which tribe has the baddest/thickest brawds? I heard that Zulu women got that die slow & Venda/Shangaan women are fugly

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Truth