Brehs...during sex/flirting/foreplay would you let your girl.....

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
nah it ain't that deep. but im a old freak. Whatever you do in the privacy of your home is done IN the privacy of your own home. You cant use that shyt as an example. because what you say in between the sheets is suppose to stay in between the sheets.

Breh, a nikka commented IN THIS THREAD saying he had a slave fantasy. Also, I can't respect any black man who allows himself to be called ******. I don't care.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Breh, a nikka commented IN THIS THREAD saying he had a slave fantasy. Also, I can't respect any black man who allows himself to be called ******. I don't care.

Which is fine. I can't respect any black man who allows him self to be called nikka, any chick/man who allows themself to be pissed on, any man who allows a chick to use a strap on on him, any chick who gives it up on the first day, anybody who doesn't wash there hands before cooking food, any dude who would fukk a dude, anybody who would willingly fukk a chick on her period etc...that shyt isn't up to you. Pillow talk is between the two people having sex. only idiots, allow there sex life to be in the open.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

What you do in the comfort of your home is what you do in the comfort of your home. it should never be an issue, because it should never come out. this is what make post like these laughable. and lets me know that internet generation isnt all that bright.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
What you do in the comfort of your home is what you do in the comfort of your home. it should never be an issue, because it should never come out. this is what make post like these laughable. and lets me know that internet generation isnt all that bright.

I'm not all that bright because I think hearing of a black man allowing himself to get degraded to such a point where a woman is calling him a ******? If that makes me dumb then I'll be a moron all fukking day. Wtf.

Maybe you dumb ass nikkas need to respect yourself instead of having a "unintelligent" woman from the internet generation feeling ashamed for you. c00n.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I got a fantasy to be treated like a slave to some PAWG

:manny:

1191763_o.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'm not okay with that. But that's just me. Be called ******s by white bytches if that's what you're into. Just make sure it stays sexual. Don't wanna invite that bytch to a family reunion only to have her stomped out by your grandparents and shyt.

Grandma: Hey Baby, would you like some candied yams?

Your white bytch: Yes ******, that sounds lovely.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm not all that bright because I think hearing of a black man allowing himself to get degraded to such a point where a woman is calling him a ******? If that makes me dumb then I'll be a moron all fukking day. Wtf.

Maybe you dumb ass nikkas need to respect yourself instead of having a "unintelligent" woman from the internet generation feeling ashamed for you. c00n.

you are missing the point, Completely, I'm a respond one last time and im out. What I do in my bedroom isn't your business. PERIOD. If you are over there now with 4 dudes jerking off ready to run a train on you. THAT IS ON YOU. What business do I have to critique you in your home or house? What people do sexually in the privacy of there own home isn't something YOU get to personally discuss on the internet(well unless they release a photo of text) I don't see why this is so hard for you to understand? My sex life isn't something you can critique anymore than your sex life is something I can critique. If I want a fist full of ants shoved up my ass, you don't get to say anything. If you like jerking off with cucumbers that is on YOU. If he wants his white wife to call him a c00n, while eating her p*ssy as she waves a confederate flat that is HIS business.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
you are missing the point, Completely, I'm a respond one last time and im out. What I do in my bedroom isn't your business. PERIOD. If you are over there now with 4 dudes jerking off ready to run a train on you. THAT IS ON YOU. What business do I have to critique you in your home or house? What people do sexually in the privacy of there own home isn't something YOU get to personally discuss on the internet(well unless they release a photo of text) I don't see why this is so hard for you to understand? My sex life isn't something you can critique anymore than your sex life is something I can critique. If I want a fist full of ants shoved up my ass, you don't get to say anything. If you like jerking off with cucumbers that is on YOU. If he wants his white wife to call him a c00n, while eating her p*ssy as she waves a confederate flat that is HIS business.

Not reading that entire thing but you made it my business by commenting in this thread, as a matter of fact not only did you comment but you replied to me. So you made the shyt my business. The OP made her sexual life our business but putting out an entire transcript calling her man a ******. That's some c00n ass shyt.