Brehs...during sex/flirting/foreplay would you let your girl.....

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
call you the n word or say the n word? I don't use that word towards anyone, but when I'm trying to get in the mood with my dude or we are fukking I like to use the word. It just gets me so turned on.

wX27ByI.jpg

b48fLNm.jpg

Anyway, off to enjoy the chocolate kitty killer byyyyyyeesssss :tongue:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
l mean is that really the worst thing you think dudes have done for some p*ssy?

Not by a long shot but who gets hard at the word ******. Even worse who has a slave fantasy. I remember dudes shytting on black women and posting pics of the whore with the noose around her neck. The shyt said in this thread so far is that bad.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
That transcript is like the poster child for fetishizing :dead:

We don't really have that vernacular in portuguese though. At least not one that carries the same weight.

Last edited:

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
Don't get me wrong...I'm not even a fan of white girls like that. And its more about the domination than being called a ******.
It's just a fantasy I had

:manny:

Just realized OP was the female
:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Not by a long shot but who gets hard at the word ******. Even worse who has a slave fantasy. I remember dudes shytting on black women and posting pics of the whore with the noose around her neck. The shyt said in this thread so far is that bad.

nah it ain't that deep. but im a old freak. Whatever you do in the privacy of your home is done IN the privacy of your own home. You cant use that shyt as an example. because what you say in between the sheets is suppose to stay in between the sheets.

Who the fukk would even put that kinda shyt out. nobody i know.