Brehs, does your single father send you NSFW pictures of his jump offs?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
When I was a shorty, pops was really brazen about his jumpoffs --- only problem was that breh was married to my moms. He was mad selfish.

I was about 7 or 8, and leaving school when some attractive white lady was calling my name from a parked mercedes, and motioning for me to come over. She said she was picking me up on behalf of my father, so I hopped in (crazy 'cause she could have been some deranged lunatic trying to kidnap me). We went back to her place, and pops was there high as a kite. I played with her son, who was much older than me, while they loudly had sex for hours. Looking back I felt bad for her son, because he was old enough to understand what was going on....it was coo tho, because we all went to the beach the next day and had a blast. I think that was pops way of bribing me to keep quiet.

Another time pops was fckin with this chick, and we ended up spending halloween at her house in her fancy neighborhood. I went trick or treating and came back with nothing but twix, snickers, mars bars, etc. Sht got weird tho when I saw the same lady at the beauty salon, when my moms was getting her hair appt. She zoomed past moms, and ran up on me asking about my dad, and started talking to me as if moms wasnt even there. I think it was pretty obvious to moms that something really fishy was going on, but she played it cool.

One jump off was crazy, and tried to run me over with a car as a way to get back at him for not fcking with her no more. Sht was wild.

One chick came over at 3 in the morn to the house, and damn near got her hair yanked out her scalp by moms. I remember shorty took her L, and quietly walked off as if she was strolling to the library. Somehow pops talked his way outta that one. I think her took moms to hawaii to make up for the drama, lol

Pops was pulling all this off 'cause he used to be a fly dude, but once he started getting flabby, the affairs slowed down. In any event, he slipped up and kept a letter from this one broad who wrote in EXPLICIT detail the sexual acts they used to engage in, and how much she missed him. I guess he just couldnt let go. Moms found it. That was an ugly scene.

:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
My dad always calls and tells me some wild shyt. He doesn't know how to send pics, thank god.

Cause my dad will pipe down any chick down to fukk

My father is new to technology...He inadvertently posted some of the pictures to Facebook! I had to ask him why he had personal pictures of women in lingerie posted on FB...he didn't even realize it! He didn't know how to they got there or how to log on to remove them!

I just want newly divorced people over 45 leave technology alone!