Brehs do you think its physically possible to lift weights 3x a week...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
incline bench. I started feeling it after I did 10x10 barbell press followed by 10x10 incline bench. Then did it again like two days later. Now I got deep burning in my shoulder
Nothing wrong with doing high volume training, but you are doing two 10 x 10 exercises working the same body parts.
Take a break for now.
When you get back into it, don't work the same body part with 10 x 10 in the same workout and back to back. In your case, bench and then incline. You are working both chest and delts. You can do what you want, but I would suggest that you do them on separate days. Maybe work 10 x 10 bench followed by 10 x 10 bicep exercise on one day. Then on another day, 10 x 10 incline bench followed by 10 x 10 with a different bicep exercise.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Nothing wrong with doing high volume training, but you are doing two 10 x 10 exercises working the same body parts.
Take a break for now.
When you get back into it, don't work the same body part with 10 x 10 in the same workout and back to back. In your case, bench and then incline. You are working both chest and delts. You can do what you want, but I would suggest that you do them on separate days. Maybe work 10 x 10 bench followed by 10 x 10 bicep exercise on one day. Then on another day, 10 x 10 incline bench followed by 10 x 10 with a different bicep exercise.
what would be the symptoms if I tore something?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
what would be the symptoms if I tore something?
Symptoms and causes - Rotator cuff injury - Mayo Clinic

Shoulder SLAP Tear-Topic Overview

The only real way to know what is going on is to see a doctor, orthopedic surgeon. Physical therapy might work if you only strained a muscle. Cortisone shot might work if there is inflammation, that can be obtained from a primary care physician or orthopedic surgeon.
An MRI would tell if you really tore or partially tore a ligament.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm not going to no doctor fuk that
OK. That's up to you. Rest it first.
If you didn't hear a pop during the time when you hurt yourself, you most likely didn't tear a ligament and probably strained a muscle.
If you did hear a pop or don't remember hearing a pop, it would be worth noting the time that it happened. In the future, it might be worth knowing that you did get hurt on so and so date in 2015. That would be a helpful piece of info to tell the doctor how that shoulder got reinjured, if you happen to get injured in the future again.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
@unit321

:ohhh:

Same thing happened to me ~3 weeks ago. He lifted up only the dipping side and made all of the weights fall off. The whole gym noticed and he acted like I was the one who fukked up.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh