Brehs do any of y'all meditate?

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
I do. I use it to reprogram my paradigms. What you think, understand and perceive is everything. Like that commercial, life opens up when you do.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I practice deep breathing to clear my mind sometimes when I wake up with a lot of problems rushing thru my noggin. Helps me relax and get my mind straight. Meditation is no joke, that shyt is hard to do. When I was going thru alot in my life i was heavily trying to get into it, but it takes practice.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Put me up on game fam.

I Ching Online - the Online Book of Changes

I Ching - The Book Of Changes

I ask in the first one. Then translate to the second one. I fukk with binaural beats.
Smoke weed under trees. You gotta lead yourself with all this. But with the IChing really try to apply yourself to the metaphor. See through it's eyes.

I also fukk with all things esoteric. Mayan calendar and horoscopes. Everything is everything. Be open to it. You will only reap what you are ready for within Your understanding. When you understand the order of the universe, you will understand how to "manipulate" it. It's a long story but the more you search for answers the more they appear when your ready. The I Ching is coded into your DNA, it's some quantum physics, consciousness shyt. I'd say Faith over belief breh. They ONLY found the God Particle because they looked for it. :snoop:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
If you REALLY Want to get on a next level. Look up michelvec on YouTube. It all sounds ridiculous and may be hard to comprehend but see for yourself

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0MgEtLY1MwQ]Anthropism and Positivism 2.0.3 - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry nothing to do with meditation. Not trying to derail your thread but yeah

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
how do you do it? :lupe:

From what I gathered, it's basically shutting your mind off from constant thoughts running through your brain and centralizing your concentration on what you're doing at the here and now, putting in perspective other shyt happening.

:patrice: but i havent gathered too much to really know the science of it

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I Ching Online - the Online Book of Changes

I Ching - The Book Of Changes

I ask in the first one. Then translate to the second one. I fukk with binaural beats.
Smoke weed under trees. You gotta lead yourself with all this. But with the IChing really try to apply yourself to the metaphor. See through it's eyes.

I also fukk with all things esoteric. Mayan calendar and horoscopes. Everything is everything. Be open to it. You will only reap what you are ready for within Your understanding. When you understand the order of the universe, you will understand how to "manipulate" it. It's a long story but the more you search for answers the more they appear when your ready. The I Ching is coded into your DNA, it's some quantum physics, consciousness shyt. I'd say Faith over belief breh. They ONLY found the God Particle because they looked for it. :snoop:

:myman:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I like taking walks at night from time to time with a coffee, my ipod, and a cigarette. :lupe: It's really relaxing to have everything be so clear and not have anybody around to take you out of your own world. It's my own form of meditation, imo.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
From what I gathered, it's basically shutting your mind off from constant thoughts running through your brain and centralizing your concentration on what you're doing at the here and now, putting in perspective other shyt happening.

:patrice: but i havent gathered too much to really know the science of it

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tR02ScY1Fa4]Supramental and Supermental 2.3.3 - YouTube[/ame]