Brehs, did I do the wrong thing?

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
As far as im concerned youre only snitching if you were involved in the wrongdoing. There is never anything wrong with looking out for your self interest within reasonable, ethical means. Do you breh

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
You did the right thing. That's the only problem with apartments, you don't have the same privacy you get in a house. Men sharing apartments with their girl need to realize this before they decide to knock her around.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
As far as im concerned youre only snitching if you were involved in the wrongdoing. There is never anything wrong with looking out for your self interest within reasonable, ethical means. Do you breh
its just too bad some of these kids don't know that, tired of seeing the eldery and kids get harassed because of it.

That whole "Stop Snitching" policy is part of the reason why our community is in shambles :ld:

yeah homie, the old heads put that in place to keep their assets safe and not do any serious jail time. it has nothing to do with respect, just fear. some kids aren't trying to hear that tho.

Elle

Pro
Daps
I would have called the police as well. I pay rent as well and expect to be able to rest in peace when I'm at home. Screw em!

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Interested to get some thoughts

So

yes your a fkn idiot. :pacspit: i hate fgts like you. Honestly you people are the biggest fgts. CACs who resort to calling the cops on everything and prolly say "ima call the cops" as a defensive line to protect you if somethings happening

:pacspit: fgt

edit: your black and you did this :dead:

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
how can people protect this :what: especially black people :what:

ive had cops called on me 2 times bc of shyt like this but it was never that late. Both of them were fgt white families. Its like wtf am i doing, its not even that late at night, were people, people argue and get into disagreements and a sometimes arguments get very loud and physical. Just wait til its over, its gonna happen if you live in a building with other people. You should've known that when you moved in here

All your doing by calling the cops is ruining the other guys night and wasting the officers time. What if the guy had something illegal sitting at home and now he gets caught bc your stupid puzzy azz decided to call the cops.

Honestly to everyone that does this your a major fgt. Just report it to your landlord, don't be a stupid azz snitch calling the cops for something as simple as this

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I got a call from an officer in the "Partner Abuse" division today asking me what happened and then said they'd like an official written statement and possibly ask me to testify.

I declined both. The guy started trying to guilt trip me by saying that I had a chance to prevent this from happening to her again, etc.

I explained that I did my part, she had the chance to talk to the cops and get out of there. The fact he was pushing so hard on this tells me the broad wasn't being co-operative (he told me when the cops got there, the guy had left). I said that you can't help someone who won't help themselves and I have no desire to be involved anymore.

Hopefully next time this happens, the Russian soccer mom that lives right next to these people calls the cops instead.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ive had cops called on me 2 times bc of shyt like this but it was never that late. Both of them were fgt white families. Its like wtf am i doing, its not even that late at night, were people, people argue and get into disagreements and a sometimes arguments get very loud and physical. Just wait til its over, its gonna happen if you live in a building with other people. You should've known that when you moved in here

All your doing by calling the cops is ruining the other guys night and wasting the officers time. What if the guy had something illegal sitting at home and now he gets caught bc your stupid puzzy azz decided to call the cops.

Honestly to everyone that does this your a major fgt. Just report it to your landlord, don't be a stupid azz snitch calling the cops for something as simple as this

:heh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:rudy: nikka shut your disfunctional dumbass up. Think anyone give a fukk about your life to take time out of theirs and wait for you to finish your bullshyt? nikka talmbout "wait the argument out" :russ: nikka suck out, grow up and learn how to talk out your disagreements like an adult.

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
:rudy: nikka shut your disfunctional dumbass up. Think anyone give a fukk about your life to take time out of theirs and wait for you to finish your bullshyt? nikka talmbout "wait the argument out" :russ: nikka suck out, grow up and learn how to talk out your disagreements like an adult.

:pacspit: to puzzys like you who resort to calling the cops in a simple zzz situation like this. just yell and tell them to stfu or pound on there wall or something, or better yet if u really wanna intimidate them walk up and knock on their door. thatll make them stop

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That whole "Stop Snitching" policy is part of the reason why our community is in shambles :ld:

Pretty much. A lot of these youngsters don't even know the definition of snitching and picked up some ignorance perpetuated by rap songs, which is one of the reasons things are so screwed up today. The youth has some idea we are supposed to live in an authorityless wasteland where crime is never reported... They may have some guy abusing kids next to them, but they wont' do anything because 'they shouldn't snitch'. Snitching refers to two people doing a crime together, one gets caught, the other gets away, and the person that gets caught rats the other one out for whatever reason, usually to get his own sentence reduced or just out of spite.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I go out of my way to stay away from trouble and am not affiliated with any criminal element. That being said, I never involve anyone in the system unless I absolutely have to. Once you get caught up in it, it's a motherfukker.

notes-from-underground.jpg