Brehs, did I do the wrong thing?

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interested to get some thoughts

So there is a couple who moved into my building a few months back and they're constantly arguing. Never laid eyes on these two but they sound like a white trash couple in their early to mid 20s. They're two units down the hall and the walls in the building are not thin, yet I can hear them constantly. Not necessarily what they're arguing about, but just lots of yelling pretty often.

I mostly make it my point in life to mind my business, but last night, I was woken up by this at 3:30am (I work a day job brehs :snooze: ). The broad was yelling and saying she wanted to leave and the dude wouldn't let her. Then there was loud banging and her screaming hysterically.

So I called the cops.

I told them I have no idea whats goin on in there, but that it wasn't the first time. shyt, it's annoying. And truth be told, if something did go down, I don't need that shyt on my conscience.

But did I fukk up brehs? Should I have not called the fuzz on them and just stayed out of it? I thought I did the right thing...:yeshrug:

image2723748j.jpg

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I don't know how it is in the US but in Belgium if someone is making loud enough noise at 3.30 am during the week (hence stopping people from sleeping), that's enough of a legal reason to call the cops, regardless of the cause of that noise. You can get fined for stopping people from getting their rest (they usually just warn people tho).

Anyway what's the worst that can happen? You're already awake, they're awake, cops do their job. And if there was fear of domestic violence, they might cool down some.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No need for cop calling. Call security, talk to landlord, and the call the cops as a last resort. Now if there is evidence of domestic violence, calling the cops is reasonable and acceptable.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Man, that shyt ain't snitchin.

You don't know them. fukk'em. They shouldn't be so fukkin loud.

It's either you go up there at 3am to shut them up, or you call the cops to shut them up.

Going up there ain't gonna do anything but get you involved in some shyt that you don't feel like being bothered with.

fukk both of them. Call the pigs to go get them.

PLUS THEY CACS??

:pacspit:

:laugh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Personally, I would've set eyes on them and then determined whether the girl was attractive or not.

If she is, then I would start a relationship with her that eventually becomes sexual in nature. From there you wouldn't have to worry about them arguing and shyt at 3 in the am because she would start to withdraw from her partner. If you're doing it right, that is.

As she withdraws from him, she will take the things that usually get them going in stride because she knows she doesn't have to put up with his shyt cause she has something else to look forward to.

And if she's ugly, you did the right thing calling the cops and they probably will try to keep it down.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Personally, I would've set eyes on them and then determined whether the girl was attractive or not.

If she is, then I would start a relationship with her that eventually becomes sexual in nature. From there you wouldn't have to worry about them arguing and shyt at 3 in the am because she would start to withdraw from her partner. If you're doing it right, that is.

As she withdraws from him, she will take the things that usually get them going in stride because she knows she doesn't have to put up with his shyt cause she has something else to look forward to.

And if she's ugly, you did the right thing calling the cops and they probably will try to keep it down.

fukk that, breh. You don't bring crazy to the crib.

EVER.

That shyt fukks everything up. Eventually shorty gonna try to leave her man thinkin she got something lined up and turn to you.

You gonna hit her with the :whoa: :russ: face.

Shorty gonna be :to:

And her boyfriend gonna be :madlo: :violent:

More drama than it's worth. Just call the cops on them crazy cacs.

:ld:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
.. And truth be told, if something did go down, I don't need that shyt on my conscience.

But did I fukk up brehs? Should I have not called the fuzz on them and just stayed out of it? I thought I did the right thing...
Yes, you did the right thing.
1. Apartment security do one thing well, jack sh*t.
2. Cops don't necessarily arrest on every 911 call. I'm an ex-cop. I got called out to a lot of domestic calls for service. If there is no crime committed, then we just leave giving them a warning. If one of them assaulted the other person, then we would arrest. There's nothing on your conscience to be worried about. You didn't put a gun to the man's head and told him to beat his wife. He did it.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, you did the right thing.
1. Apartment security do one thing well, jack sh*t.
2. Cops don't necessarily arrest on every 911 call. I'm an ex-cop. I got called out to a lot of domestic calls for service. If there is no crime committed, then we just leave giving them a warning. If one of them assaulted the other person, then we would arrest. There's nothing on your conscience to be worried about. You didn't put a gun to the man's head and told him to beat his wife. He did it.

When I said on my conscience, I meant more if I saw that broad in the elevator one day all beat to shyt, I'd feel bad for not making an effort to stop it.

I just found out the guy is back there now :beli: fukk it, I did my part...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
When I said on my conscience, I meant more if I saw that broad in the elevator one day all beat to shyt, I'd feel bad for not making an effort to stop it.

I just found out the guy is back there now :beli: fukk it, I did my part...
Ok. Well, for the most part, if no one has the balls to make a phone call, then the arguing and yelling would have continued. It doesn't go away on its own. I'm 100% positive you weren't the only one who was affected.
If they keep it up, just call 911 again. There's a certain point in time when they move out and take their problems to another apartment complex. :lolbron: