Brehs come file your claim for the Sony PS3 "Other OS" Class Action Settlement

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Still got my fat ps3. :win:

7zfrawigklqk2pwze4ws9jovo.300x169x27.gif
Sony stans, in one breath you all still have your OG ps3's and in the next breath you go who cares about BC. I ask, who cares about Xbox? Well, according to your wife :banderas:
They STILL paying for sins from previous gens :mjlol: I guess this is why the ps4 came damn near barebones, scared to get sued if it played CD's
I'm a funny guy :mjlol:
:mjlol: at bare bones. they knew all people wanted was GAMES. But nah, they should have made it an "all in one" box. Worked for Microsoft :russ:
Oh, so the features is why you didn't want it. It was too advanced for you :wow: Was you alive during the ps3 era? Bluray, internal removable hard drives, saving media to the system. shyt, even things like ps vue? Then when this gen began and the Sony exclusives flopped (knack/Killzone) the hottest thing on Sony was play room. So I get it, You literally are talking from deep within your a$$hole at the moment. Sony didn't have games, you millionaires said it was cheaper and didn't force Kinect even tho you bought psEYE.

Trump took that same strategy you used to elect PlayStation to become president, not even joking. Smooth3D understood what I'm talking about (Tru Story)
bout to hit up that dollar menu lifestyle with my 10 :blessed:
Is there even a dollar menu anymore, they been bojanglin with it over the last year imo. You know damn well you going to get that 4 for $4 at Wendy's :myman:

Burger king got 10 nuggets for a dollar :whew:

i remember them saying it was gonna be $50.

What happened to that?
The brothers walked in with guns..walked out with jobs :yeshrug:
Driveclub is piff though, I bought it twice, regular and VR
I bought it twice too but so I could throw both copies in the garbage. Have you played Forza horizon yet my brotha?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony stans, in one breath you all still have your OG ps3's and in the next breath you go who cares about BC. I ask, who cares about Xbox? Well, according to your wife :banderas:

I'm a funny guy :mjlol:

Oh, so the features is why you didn't want it. It was too advanced for you :wow: Was you alive during the ps3 era? Bluray, internal removable hard drives, saving media to the system. shyt, even things like ps vue? Then when this gen began and the Sony exclusives flopped (knack/Killzone) the hottest thing on Sony was play room. So I get it, You literally are talking from deep within your a$$hole at the moment. Sony didn't have games, you millionaires said it was cheaper and didn't force Kinect even tho you bought psEYE.

Trump took that same strategy you used to elect PlayStation to become president, not even joking. Smooth3D understood what I'm talking about (Tru Story)

Is there even a dollar menu anymore, they been bojanglin with it over the last year imo. You know damn well you going to get that 4 for $4 at Wendy's :myman:

Burger king got 10 nuggets for a dollar :whew:

The brothers walked in with guns..walked out with jobs :yeshrug:

I bought it twice too but so I could throw both copies in the garbage. Have you played Forza horizon yet my brotha?

Didn't read.

:mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this s.hit was gonna be $60 or something at least. ill take it.