Brehs and Brehettes, how did you come up with your name?

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
It's been my name since high school because the number 7 always finds a way to appear in my life no matter what.

I'm the 7th-born, born on the 7th. My cell ends in 7's. My son was born in July. The list goes on.

My name is malik and my nickname when I was 17 was 1time cuz I ran from the 1time (cops) like 5 times:yeshrug:

I notice you said "ran from, but not "escaped from". Why isn't your name @Malik5times? :patrice:

Hmmm... :leostare:

@Feds This your boy? :leostare:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
they dont know me. in their fairy tale world that their mother told them i am the reason for everything wrong in their lives.
i "stole their father" broke up their family etc [i didnt ofcourse]

oh well, im not going anywhere its been over 15 years
:manny:

Got it! My situation is different. Its bad that I dont even see my dad and we live across the street. Haven't seen him in years.:yeshrug:

Living Single binge.
Even though personality wise I'm more like Khadijah

You give me Khadijah vibes

Dexter's Lab. My last name starts with M. Remember Dial M for Monkey? LOL just remembered Monkey was PAWGing hard. :russ:

I watched D.Lab but I was more into Powerpuff Girls

Great show

Is it on demand?

I was just watching the show at the time. I regret this name tbh. But there is so much legacy attached to it. :mjcry:

I like your name. It seems pretty cool

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's been my name since high school because the number 7 always finds a way to appear in my life no matter what.

I'm the 7th-born, born on the 7th. My cell ends in 7's. My son was born in July. The list goes on.

I notice you said "ran from, but not "escaped from". Why isn't your name @Malik5times? :patrice:

I got caught only once out of the 5times:mjlol:
Minor stuff thou just weed:whoa:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
@m0rninggl0ry im sorry to hear that. i have special hate in my heart for people who seperate children and parents just to be evil,
whether they are a bio parent or a step parent.
:pacspit:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Better thread idea, guess a users screen name :ld:

Its too late but I'll come up with a better topic. It may be too steamy but I'll do it...

This name is from the avatar cartoon:

Raava is the spirit of peace and light and, after fusing with Wan, the Avatar Spirit.

Love the skirt girlfriend & Solange "Dont Wish Me Well" is my jam. That song is very cathartic

:lawd:

Last edited:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Jane is a standard/regular name for a woman. Any woman. Also used for an unidentified (mysterious) woman (I.e. Jane Doe). I wanted to use it for that reason but put a twist on it with a 'y' because I'm not regular, but I am mysterious.

I knew it. I needed clarity. I figured your persona as a lurker a looooooooong time ago

@m0rninggl0ry im sorry to hear that. i have special hate in my heart for people who seperate children and parents just to be evil,
whether they are a bio parent or a step parent.
:pacspit:

I used to. But now, I understand it. He has his own issues that he may never comes to grips with. Step mom does as well.

Thats cool.

Prynce

Daps
giphy.gif

tumblr_mmr8dpqymG1riuljvo1_400.gif

tumblr_nld7luddsU1terwlso1_250.gif

I'm a young prince :manny: