Brehs and Brehettes, how did you come up with your name?

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Just curious as to why @BmoreGorilla would refer to himself as a gorilla? @wickedsm name gives me BDSM vibe but I don't think she's into that sort of thing or is she? :jbhmm: Either way, how did you come up with your screen name.

As for me, mines is a double entendre. First, its ONE of my favorite flowers. Second meaning? ....... :youngsabo:

@Jayne @Kant @The Wave @Trill Russell @ByAnyMeans @King Musa @Meh @Paradise @Out2TheOld @Wild self @CashmereEsquire @Dwolf @Aswad @Marti @KOOL-AID @Big Rufus 2x Mack Zaddy @stomachlines @Ask a Stupid Question @Yuffie. @Dip

Last edited:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
:yeshrug:
Mansa-Musa.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Not really sure.

It rhymes. That's always fun.

Somewhat random but finely crafted.

I wanted something totally unrelated to anything from my past once we moved here from SOHH.

I started to feel the need to be [as] anonymous [as one can be] when I be typing all this inflammatory shyt.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Just curious as to why @BmoreGorilla would refer to himself as a gorilla? @wickedsm name gives me BDSM vibe but I don't think she's into that sort of thing or is she? :jbhmm: Either way, how did you come up with your screen name.

As for me, mines is a double entendre. First, its ONE of my favorite flowers. Second meaning? ....... :youngsabo:

:picard:

not me.
:shaq: