Brehs, am I bugging for being disgusted by this?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
My girl just told me that this dude we know (32 years old) is messing with this girl we know (21 years old). Thing that freaks me out about this is that we've all known her since she was 13. I'm only 25 and I wouldn't even mess with her. Am I bugging or is something fukked up about this?

concise

Veteran
Daps
My girl just told me that this dude we know (32 years old) is messing with this girl we know (21 years old). Thing that freaks me out about this is that we've all known her since she was 13. I'm only 25 and I wouldn't even mess with her. Am I bugging or is something fukked up about this?

How can I put this in terms that you can understand?

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

You kinda bugged...but I understand....He probably tired of dealing with bitter a$$ 28+ women.

But knowing her since she was 13 is kinda awkward :manny:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

if they are in love whats the problem? Is she related to you?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
if they are in love whats the problem? Is she related to you?
nah, and dude is kind of a scum bag...
You kinda bugged...but I understand....He probably tired of dealing with bitter a$$ 28+ women.

But knowing her since she was 13 is kinda awkward :manny:

its just weird as shyt to me... nikka watched her grow up and now he's fukking her... its almost incestuous in my mind... guess im buggin then :yeshrug:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

its just weird as shyt to me... nikka watched her grow up and now he's fukking her... its almost incestuous in my mind... guess im buggin then :yeshrug:

Oh...If he's a dirtybag...than that shyt is gross...

concise

Veteran
Daps

Shoulda made your claim first. :yeshrug:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I know a 28 year old that fukks 15 year olds. This nikka is still walking the streets safely too. Nobody's touched him yet. He's not even tough. Someone smashed up his car but that's all. :rudy: