BREHS, A BLACK MAN JUST TRIED TO GET MY NUMBER!!!!

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:sadbron:

this flabby n sick gay black dude trying to holla for my number :dead: what is this world coming to

this fakket kneega said this after i said no "God you sound so cute." :merchant:

as a black man i feel violated

As long as he didn't touch you :manny: Look at the positive, you have to be a pretty good looking person for another man to prefer you over women :yeshrug: The same ish happened to me as a youngin' at work, the store manager would always be on some gay sh*t. Nikka told me he wanted to stick dynamite up my butt :why:

you should've punched him in the face for the fact you said no to him and he still threw some gay shyt at you talking about your voice sounds cute

unwritten man rule under the unwritten chapter on what to do when a gay man tries to flirt with you. anything beyond your first no gives you every right to bash his head in

Breh, 10 years ago, yes, these days, everything is a lawsuit. You'll be paying that fakkit's hospital for his slackjaw for the next 10 years. But if he slips up and touches you :ohlawd: you have free reign to beat the fakkitry out that nikka :lolbron:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:heh: i was gonna make a thread about this actually

but recently i been seeing brolic ass black gay dudes with little queer ass white dudes all the muthafukkin time

brothas on that PAWG movement forreal forreal

gay white boys trying to fulfill their fantasy craving black kneegas

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I remember one time this fukkin shemale or whatever they call them was riding past me and was like I want to suck ya d1ck. Thank god noone heard that animal I was angry for weeks.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
As long as he didn't touch you :manny: Look at the positive, you have to be a pretty good looking person for another man to prefer you over women :yeshrug: The same ish happened to me as a youngin' at work, the store manager would always be on some gay sh*t. Nikka told me he wanted to stick dynamite up my butt :why:

well since you put it that why breh, i must say i was looking handsome, but homo kneegas need to keep that to themselfs