Brehito goes from Mayweather to Martin after fighting Tommy Hearnes after getting too coccy

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
He ate those tho. Cac in Black should be embarrassed he didn't put him to sleep.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
No idea how you lose a fight like that when you have the high ground.
This isn't star wars. The high ground isn't an advantage on a slope. It fukks with your center of gravity.

Easiest way to put it is that it is harder to fall down stairs than up them.

On top of being in a situational bad position, he fought like a moron. You don't do that hands down shyt when you have no room to move. Reflexes plays a part but much of it is down to staying out of range and limiting the angles to control what is coming at you.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
He's not trained at all...The other dude just can't fight for shyt. He was holding his hands like he'd never been in a fight in his entire life.
Being trained and having some training are two completely different things. The former suggests complete proficiency, the latter - which is what I said, could be paramount to taking a few classes or even a bag at home. He’s not in shape and he could even be older (who knows I cant see his face) but I guarantee his experience goes beyond brawling at baseball games. And yes, the other guy cant fight..both things can be true.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Shouldve just walked away…

Stepped into range, had high ground with bad foot placement, and got the whole thang

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Being trained and having some training are two completely different things. The former suggests complete proficiency, the latter - which is what I said, could be paramount to taking a few classes or even a bag at home. He’s not in shape and he could even be older (who knows I cant see his face) but I guarantee his experience goes beyond brawling at baseball games. And yes, the other guy cant fight..both things can be true.

As someone who's trained for years I don't see anything indicative of someone who's trained at all. He keeps his hands down. His non punching hand goes out and away from his face when he punches. He also doesn't stay in the pocket where he needs to be. He fought exactly like the other dude...He was just more comfortable with being hit, and throwing punches...Ie brawling at baseball games.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
As someone who's trained for years I don't see anything indicative of someone who's trained at all. He keeps his hands down. His non punching hand goes out and away from his face when he punches. He also doesn't stay in the pocket where he needs to be. He fought exactly like the other dude...He was just more comfortable with being hit, and throwing punches...Ie brawling at baseball games.
you got it dawg.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should have thrown his wife beater at dude to create a diversion then deliver a hellacious right hand

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes are so annoying with that "Whassup? Whassup? Whassup" with the pants pull up combo

jtd-id-it-b-loaf-x.gif

Too much shyt talking. When he missed the first flurry, you either brag and walk away or you throw bombs. Fool dropping all kinds of N words AND dropping his hands. Get rocked, rookie.