brehetts what hairstyle(s) y'all rocking this fall/winter

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm growing my hair out so I want to try braids but I don't want extensions. I liked this so or maybe something similar.
going-natural.jpg

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking of going red with my hair, and later in the months probably a weave. I definitely need to start swimming again so something flat-tish and low-maintenance.

@Darth Hater I'm thinking of going red too. I'll probably wear big curly Afro most of the time. Maybe flat iron it straight when it starts getting colder.
Def go red!
And I'll prob wear my hair like my avi - straight in the cooler months. if not that then a rod set so I can have big bouncy curls. Don't like updos in the cooler months

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Def go red!
And I'll prob wear my hair like my avi - straight in the cooler months. if not that then a rod set so I can have big bouncy curls. Don't like updos in the cooler months

Most definitely! And yeah I tend to wear it straight in the winter because cold weather and wet hair don't mix. A lot of times I have to wet/wash my hair to detangle it or do some of those styles so it sets non frizzy. I'm still not good at using a diffuser so I air dry it which is a no no in the winter. My hair takes really long to air dry.

I'd like to wear braids/twists in the winter but when that cold breeze runs against my scalp I'm like :huhldup:.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Im probably gonna wig it out, since I dont have a man and I can experiment now. I just dont wanna hear shyt from my coworkers. They have limited experience with black hair.

Definitely going on a protective hairstyle challenge.