Brehettes what your opinion on the Newly married Men?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand how a person can't control themselves..

I mean granted I'm a pretty big flirt... but it only takes one time for my women to be like :ufdup: And its deaded.

I could never bring myself to cheat, simply because I'd never put myself in that situation. The thing with these are, they aren't even in any type of situation they just are like yeah...sooner or later I'ma cheat.:smh:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
How come giselle banned?

Because I made a thread about Lebron flashing his dck during the nba finals in the sports section & posted the pics (it was barely showing). They could've just gave me a warning or told me to take it down. I wonder who banned me. How can I find out?

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Because I made a thread about Lebron flashing his dck during the nba finals in the sports section & posted the pics (it was barely showing). They could've just gave me a warning or told me to take it down. I wonder who banned me. How can I find out?

omg079.gif

Is this really you? Okay heres a riddle to see if you really you?

What's lighter than a feather, but the strongest man cant hold it for a long time?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
omg079.gif

Is this really you? Okay heres a riddle to see if you really you?

What's lighter than a feather, but the strongest man cant hold it for a long time?

Breath? lol

I googled it :lolbron:

• Dap

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Is it a case of them thinking they'd look whipped if they say they're sticking to their wife and wife alone

So they think saying he'll cheat makes a man look macho? :confused:

• Dap

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I shake my head at the way some people are entering marriage thinking of cheating. People need to be honest with themselves. If you want an open relationship then don't get married. If you are entering a marriage thinking about the passion being lost then don't get married. You should never enter a marriage with doubts, especially when you live in a country where you are free to make many decision. People are so childish. I noticed that none wondered whether or not they themselves would be able to keep the passion alive for their significant other. People these days are so selfish.

Anyways this how I see it. You can't live with the mindset of, "What if I get cheated on". Everybody plays the fool sometimes :yeshrug:. It's life...What are you going to do? Put a hit on the dude? Put a hit on his parents? Burn the house down? Run him over with the car? You have to move on. If the person truly loved you then just be thankful for the loving moments that you were able to experience, get mad, and then get over it. Yes it takes time, but move on.
I still want to get married, and be the best wife that I can be. Now if I tried my best, and my significant other cheated on me I am out.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You pretty much have to be a hoe not to take an L with a man these days...or so it seems.

Otherwise, you can't spend ur life worrying about whether he cheats. Live and love. When it becomes evident that he can't be faithful, move on.

I will say this, women need to stop putting their all into one man. You should never date one guy at a time unless it's very serious. Otherwise, there should be a roster on deck. When one fukks up, zone him and keep it movin. And by date, I don't mean fuk.