Brehettes, what city has the baddest nikkas?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I heard NY nikkas are too aggressive. We're trynna hop on some fun rides, sis. Not be overly bombarded.

I have never found that to be the case. Persistent yes but not overly aggressive. I never had too much street harassment in NYC. DC way more than NYC.

I always hear the "Hey ma you looking real good today" while walking by. That about it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
That's what I was thinking. Don't they have wild sex tourism down there? This will double as one of our bachelorette parties by the way. One of us is getting married :smile:

Oh yeah. Never been to Punta Cana but that's where the fun goes down. I just met a couple recently that met down there like 10 years ago. Dude was like "Show her the pictures.:jawalrus:"

Girl:deadmanny: picture was him in all his dark skinned loveliness with rock hard abs glistening in a fukking speedo :whew:with his now girl and her friends making it rain on him and his friend. I died laughing. He was cool as shyt but kept calling her a gold digger all night. :bryan:shyt was pure comedy. I need to link up with them again.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh yeah. Never been to Punta Cana but that's where the fun goes down. I just met a couple recently that met down there like 10 years ago. Dude was like "Show her the pictures.:jawalrus:"

Girl:deadmanny: picture was him in all his dark skinned loveliness with rock hard abs glistening in a fukking speedo :whew:with his now girl and her friends making it rain on him and his friend. I died laughing. He was cool as shyt but kept calling her a gold digger all night. :bryan:shyt was pure comedy. I need to link up with them again.
Yeah that's what we trynna do. American male strippers so lame lol

Daps
Honestly...some of the finest men I ever seen/met were from small towns...after that I'd say
1. Lafayette, LA
2. New Orleans, LA
3. Houston, TX

Texas boys have special place in my heart even tho I'm a Louisiana girl :takedat::noah:
Further up North I'd have to say
1. Washington, DC
2. Rochester, MN
3. San Francisco, CA

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
We ain't trynna pull no thot out of her

But if it just so happens to shine through

:sas2:

We ain't see nothing
:huhldup::to::takedat:
Let your chick travel around the country with her single friend where they'll meet a bunch of willing men brehs :snoop:

You share your girl :ufdup:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
New York, whenever I visit I'm always impressed. My boo lives there and he's fine as hell, not just saying it because the obvious but if other women staring at your man etc then hey. But yes NYC plenty of fine brothas and also men other nationalities/race as well.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
I heard NY nikkas are too aggressive. We're trynna hop on some fun rides, sis. Not be overly bombarded.

nah NY nikkas ain't aggressive, we cool a'f. and shout out to the females giving us New York nikkas some love :salute::salute:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
New Orleans :noah:
Atlanta (though 9/10 they might be gay)
DC (be careful though)