Brehettes, what city has the baddest nikkas?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm planning a trip with my girls next year. GRADUATION YEAR. They're trying to hit up three cities in total. We're saving up right now. Probably about $8,000 a person for the fun activities.

Kinda just wanted to brag :jawalrus:

Anyways, Jamaica is already there hands down. Heard there's too many men out there unchecked by the Toronto powers
:leostare:

But I know Coli has some well traveled women so where are the finest men? Best time? Best night life.

I already know NY lost :ufdup:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
New York
New York
New York

New York lost? Are you crazy?

They have every kind of man there.

Models:sas1:
The Puerto Ricans :whoo:
Dominicans:jawalrus:
Trinidadians:blessed:
AA with that sexy accent :shaq:

Every kind of foreign you could want:ohlawd:

And they stay fresh!!!!! I love me a New York man. And in the bedroom :whew:.

The last time I was there I took my bff and told her the same thing. She didn't believe me. We spent one day in the city and she damn near broke her neck a few times and was about to holler at a dude but lost him in the crowd. NY is full of fine men.

Now as far as your trip, Idk what ya'll are down for and what size your group is but if you want straight fukkery nothing tops Vegas. I have crazy stories and still feel I haven't done it right. :pachaha:The men their are nothing to look at but if you are just looking for a good ass time it can't be topped.

Other than NY I have never been to any other city and was overly impressed by the men.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New York
New York
New York

The last time I was there I took my bff and told her the same thing. She didn't believe me. We spent one day in the city and she damn near broke her neck a few times and was about to holler at a dude but lost him in the crowd. NY is full of fine men.

Now as far as your trip, Idk what ya'll are down for and what size your group is but if you want straight fukkery nothing tops Vegas. I have crazy stories and still feel I haven't done it right. :pachaha:The men their are nothing to look at but if you are just looking for a good ass time it can't be topped.

Other than NY I have never been to any other city and was overly impressed by the men.

I always her women talk about how much fun vegas is more than men... outside of white men, they seem to go nuts and love it.

I think its because a pretty woman in vegas has unlimited access to the city for the low. I remember hanging out with some bad chicks one year recently and the clubs\parties\rooms we were able to get into simply because we were with them blew my mind and we spent like no money getting in spots.

about 4 years of vegas and I had never experienced that.

I go to vegas every year still and after the 3rd time, I didnt really get "wild" anymore but its still mad fun every year.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aka

@InDePickWest is look for some dikk...but with me u don't need 8000...come to Buffalo and I'll give u the D and take u to Denny's

Save like 7000

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I always her women talk about how much fun vegas is more than men... outside of white men, they seem to go nuts and love it.

I think its because a pretty woman in vegas has unlimited access to the city for the low. I remember hanging out with some bad chicks one year recently and the clubs\parties\rooms we were able to get into simply because we were with them blew my mind and we spent like no money getting in spots.

about 4 years of vegas and I had never experienced that.

I go to vegas every year still and after the 3rd time, I didnt really get "wild" anymore but its still mad fun every year.
This. Men can do it too. You just have to be social. If you go and keep to you're self it's less likely to be fun.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
New York
New York
New York

I heard NY nikkas are too aggressive. We're trynna hop on some fun rides, sis. Not be overly bombarded.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
New York
New York
New York

:jawalrus: She knows the truth.