Brehettes...Show Love For The Brehs On The Board You Got Love For...@ 'Em & Let 'Em Know Why!!!...

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
We? The brehs showed love in the other thread. Brehettes don't care :mjpls:
Well speaking for myself, the last time I participated in a thread like this disclosing someone, another guy hit me up over it and ended up telling me to block him because it wasn't him (I didn't name the person thinking it would just leave it 'safe') lol No. Guys tend to take these type of threads more seriously. The thread before that one, some guys cut me off for forgetting to put their names. So I just steer clear of these now. Just like the rate threads (competition type of threads with guys), it's taken more seriously by the guys.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Well speaking for myself, the last time I participated in a thread like this disclosing someone, another guy hit me up over it and ended up telling me to block him because it wasn't him (I didn't name the person thinking it would just leave it 'safe') lol No. Guys tend to take these type of threads more seriously. The thread before that one, some guys cut me off for forgetting to put their names. So I just steer clear of these now. Just like the rate threads (competition type of threads with guys), it's taken more seriously by the guys.
when you're not used to something you cling to it. when you are you don't appreciate at. not you but in general.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I can understand that...guys on here be in their feelings if a Brehette shows love to a Breh not them...whenever I flirt with @Lady.Libra. mad nikkas come out and neg me...nikkas I ain't ever seen before!!!...:heh:...ain't that right hoe ass @JamieFoxxHairline ???...