Brehette's of the coli, would you date a black man who has been with a white woman?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
@GoldCoastSaint ill say this, If a man has a type, and you dlnt fit his "ideal" specifically race and features don't date him. I understand you're married but @Marti isnt lying. I tried once, never again! However, I prefer If a man details his type to me so I can make a decision wether I want to date him or nah.
Types can change tho...

Daps
Is this something y'all ask your partners commonly?
i've asked.

probably the thing that has really thrown me is one of my "pro black friends"....he hasn't been with a black woman in over 10 years. :dahell:he deludes himself by dating latinas but they are very white latinas who are the type to only acknowledge their ethnicity when it's of benefit to them. :mindblown:

he also was messing around with a white girl and they broke up because her family wasn't feeling it at all. when he met them they were very rude to him. he let that slip on day after a night of drinking. :shaq2:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i've asked.

probably the thing that has really thrown me is one of my "pro black friends"....he hasn't been with a black woman in over 10 years. :dahell:he deludes himself by dating latinas but they are very white latinas who are the type to only acknowledge their ethnicity when it's of benefit to them. :mindblown:

he also was messing around with a white girl and they broke up because her family wasn't feeling it at all. when he met them they were very rude to him. he let that slip on day after a night of drinking. :shaq2:
:ohhh:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
It depends on his reason's. If it was because he put them on a pedestal, was a c00n, refused to date Black women probably not, even if he did live and learn.

My ex had and he was a women of all races are beautiful type and dated accordingly also, he was mixed so who could be mad.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
For example, if a breh said he used to like only light brites but grew out of it would y'all hold it against him?

I wouldn't associate woth anyone who who refers light skin women "lite Brites" or in my case "milk chocolate"

tater

Superstar
Daps
Depends on what his motivations were for dating white girls. I normally don't care though as long as it wasn't anything c00nish.

There was a time when I used to ALWAYS end up crushing on guys that only dated white girls. Once I grew out of my awkward phase all these guys I liked would be like, I usually don't date black girls, but I'd date you.

:what: Is that a compliment?

Needless to say, that stopped being my type lol.