Brehette's of the coli, would you date a black man who has been with a white woman?

Daps
how many are we talking?

TBH i am kinda prejudice about stuff like this based on my own personal experience and the crap i have witness BM do to get their white queen. i literally did the mariah carey angry fist when i clicked this thread

szekjn.jpg

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how many are we talking?

TBH i am kinda prejudice about stuff like this based on my own personal experience and the crap i have witness BM do to get their white queen. i literally did the mariah carey angry fist when i clicked this thread

szekjn.jpg

Tell us... :sas1:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I try and avoid it.

I dated this brother that was a music instructor for the college I went to. He was in a hard rock band and said he had only ever dated white girls.....
:rudy: .... anyway, I decided to give him a chance ... after 3 months we had to split :camby:.... EVERYTHING I did was a big deal cuz he "didnt know black girls did that". It was just too annoying. He looking at me like :leon:... and I would just look at his azz like :dahell:.

Saw on Facebook he got married to a wytegurl. And that's the best place for him cuz he was too far gone :coffee: .

(The D for those 3 months was fiyah tho) :banderas:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I never thought about this stuff until I started reading online forums. Most of my exes weren't attracted to white women that I know of. I never asked, though. One ex dated and is currently married to a non black woman. I don't think he is attracted to white women, but who knows or cares.

Now, if he is talking shyt about black women :usure:. None of the exes did that.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is this something y'all ask your partners commonly?