Brehettes of the coli, would yall engage in polygamy

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This question is mostly for the brehettes of thecoli. If society didn't have a stigma against polygamy would yall be down for polygamy? I feel like monogamy is just there to control women's access to the top men:yeshrug: (no offense to average brehs but a lot of yall would take an L in polygamous societies:umad:).

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
nikka I have one wife,I be about to channel the sprit of this nikka sometimes
giphy.gif
There isn’t enough money in the world that would make me get another one:dwillhuh:

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I have had this discussion with my husband and if we did go through with it the other person would be a woman, (I'm bisexual.) He wasn't tryna hear about another man (:dame:) getting in the cookie jar :lolbron: and rightfully so.
I kinda like the idea of having another woman around anyway. She could help with childrearing, keeping the house together, expanding the household income and I like the fact that we could have another phat ass walking around the house that we both could stare at. :russ:

Of course, there will be rules to keep the peace and whatnot.

So yes, I would.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have had this discussion with my husband and if we did go through with it the other person would be a woman, (I'm bisexual.) He wasn't tryna hear about another man (:dame:) getting in the cookie jar :lolbron: and rightfully so.
I kinda like the idea of having another woman around anyway. She could help with childrearing, keeping the house together, expanding the household income and I like the fact that we could have another phat ass walking around the house that we both could stare at. :russ:

Of course, there will be rules to keep the peace and whatnot.

So yes, I would.
:leon:

Daps
My husband now? Hell No.I hate when other women even talk to him :heh:

But if I had no choice I’d want to be wife 3-4 of 6. The unimportant one, I want my own house that he bought and no humping unless we’re trying to have kids and even then, that’s only once a week.

So if a woman say hi to ur husband u get mad

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

But if I had no choice I’d want to be wife 3-4 of 6. The unimportant one, I want my own house that he bought and no humping unless we’re trying to have kids and even then, that’s only once a week.
No man that could afford that many wives would entertain those terms:mjlol:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Why 3-4 :gucci:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:sas2:been to a few sex parties myself breh, that's the only time I'd give that shyt a thought but once me and the misses bounce shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

nikka I have one wife,I be about to channel the sprit of this nikka sometimes
giphy.gif
There isn’t enough money in the world that would make me get another one:dwillhuh: