Brehettes no means no: Male rape: Men 'forced into sex with threats, lies and blackmail' by women

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Yes I would because our roles and attributes are different in most cases. The only way I can see the "Telling lies, threats to end a relationship, warnings of rumour-spreading and verbal abuse" happening is if the male is significantly younger/older(elderly abuse) or physically or mentally handicapped.

So the strong taking advantage of the weak counts as rape. Therefore a woman (weaker than an able bodied man) cannot coerce or rape a man in this way.

Is that a fair summary of your argument?

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
significantly younger/older(elderly abuse) or physically or mentally handicapped.

So the strong taking advantage of the weak counts as rape. Therefore a woman (weaker than an able bodied man) cannot coerce or rape a man in this way.

Is that a fair summary of your argument?
I just don't see it, unless breh is mentally handicapped, unstable or immature.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Lmfao. No woman has ever pressured me into sex. Some men may have sensitive sensibilities since they are concerned with women who gossip on them out of bitterness but that is not rape foh.

The most a woman has done out of being rebuffed/rejected is to claim that I'm gay or scared of the p*ssy which never gains any traction because people who know me or see me know that their claims aren't adding up. To be honest, I can't see myself being in any situation where a woman could lie and say I raped her because I didn't want to have sex but even then, the last thing you would want to do is have sex with someone who is threatening to lie on you; especially when a lack of DNA evidence and violence against her will exonerate you.

If you're physically incapable of protecting yourself and are forced against your will or if you have intercourse without consent, that's rape.

We can go into semantics but that's the bread and butter of how I see it.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Lmfao. No woman has ever pressured me into sex. Some men may have sensitive sensibilities since they are concerned with women who gossip on them out of bitterness but that is not rape foh.

The most a woman has done out of being rebuffed/rejected is to claim that I'm gay or scared of the p*ssy which never gains any traction because people who know me or see me know that their claims aren't adding up. To be honest, I can't see myself being in any situation where a woman could lie and say I raped her because I didn't want to have sex but even then, the last thing you would want to do is have sex with someone who is threatening to lie on you; especially when a lack of DNA evidence and violence against her will exonerate you.

If you're physically incapable of protecting yourself and are forced against your will or if you have intercourse without consent, that's rape.

We can go into semantics but that's the bread and butter of how I see it.
Ditto

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Unless she has him at gun point (or a bomb strapped to her chest) ,a woman can't make a man do ANYTHING. Those 154 men were being Blackmailed