Brehettes...I feel like everyone is shacking up

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Trust those with kids are aging faster than you.
Maybe you're not jealous. Maybe you're just lonely. What you think they have that you are missing. Your degree will be done soon enough - this time is temporary. Those kids are for a lifetime. Plan carefully, don't act impulsively.
Maybe so. Maybe its just us as humans that cant appreciate shyt w/o complaining. I got enough neices and nephews to know kids are a HANDFUL and I wouldnt wish them on my worst enemy. lol. I do dream about what life would be like outside of uni/debt/roommates tho.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At some point most people want to have kids and a family. Its human nature....sure not everyone but most people do want that.

The thing is it's not easy, and its a life time commitment. You think your actually ready to settle down with a family...it all of a sudden becomes about everyone else but you at that point.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
when we're old and forgotten in a home with nurses abusing us, they'll have kids they could live with tho :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
If you're terminally ill, go out on your own terms. Ain't no way i'm gonna be up in some nursing home. I rather die of alcohol poisoning or like a massive drug binge.

Last edited:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
when we're old and forgotten in a home with nurses abusing us, they'll have kids they could live with tho :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
You selfish son of a :comeon:is that why you wanna have kids so they can take care of you when your older. What kind of backward azz thinking is that when I'm old I want my kids to be out here :cook:and :eat:not worried about :old: getting his depends on. :scust:. Come on breh

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
You selfish son of a :comeon:is that why you wanna have kids so they can take care of you when your older. What kind of backward azz thinking is that when I'm old I want my kids to be out here :cook:and :eat:not worried about :old: getting his depends on. :scust:. Come on breh

That's the excuse A LOT of people say to guilt women into having kids tho. She's not wrong. I hear it all the time.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
If you're terminally ill, go out in your own terms. Ain't no way i'm gonna be up in some nursing home. I rather die of alcohol poisoning or like a massive drug binge.
truuu:leon:
old people can do shyt and the only people who really care are their own kids :manny:

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
If you're terminally ill, go out in your own terms. Ain't no way i'm gonna be up in some nursing home. I rather die of alcohol poisoning or like a massive drug binge.
My parents met a lady on a cruise who said that's how she is doing her :old: years. On board doctors should anything happen. Clean comfortable living, traveling, meeting new people, meals and laundry taken care of, and all cheaper than the cost of an assisted living or nursing home!!!! I don't know how, but that's what she told them!! Sounds like the life!

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you're terminally ill, go out on your own terms. Ain't no way i'm gonna be up in some nursing home. I rather die of alcohol poisoning or like a massive drug binge.
I always said that if I reach 80 I'll do all the drugs I'd never do now. I'm doing coke, crack, heroin, E, and all the rest.:yeshrug::blessed:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Nope. Don't want to. I'm a giver so I have to be careful about getting taken advantage of. When I'm in love I want to care and nurture people b/c I like people. Apply that to dealing with some dudes out here these days...nah. Those with the "get what I can get but if I treat her well I'm a simp" personality. Naw.

Luckily I've only had one dude try me like that. And I was smart enuff not to shack with dude b4 it got that far. If he takes you for granted or wants you to take care of him w/I reciprocating, and you shack up with him, ur setting urself up for the okie doke.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
^^^^my shyt was all off topic. Heard the word "shacking" and went on a tangent...swear u gotta read threads...

Lmao!
Anyhoo, I have a wide array of friends in different age brackets. So my friends have a lotta different situations going on. I have older friends who are single. Younger friends who are married w/ kids. I dunno. I never compare. I'm doing my own thing. When it happens it happens.