Brehettes...I feel like everyone is shacking up

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Everyone I know is with somebody, got a kid and shyt.

I wasnt raised like that but dang it Im lonely

Literally almost EVERYONE I went to high school with graduated and started pumping out babies

Lowkey feel out the loop chasing this degree. I know its silly to feel like this but Im lowkey ...jealous?

:francis:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Everyone I know is with somebody, got a kid and shyt.

I wasnt raised like that but dang it Im lonely

Literally almost EVERYONE I went to high school with graduated and started pumping out babies

Lowkey feel out the loop chasing this degree. I know its silly to feel like this but Im lowkey ...jealous?

:francis:

I noticed this also, but I don't feel out of the loop. When I saw all those classmates struggling to make ends meet and working grave shifts to provide for their children under their parents roof I was just like :whew:

I got a wonderful life to live :blessed:

edit: this is the salon. I'm not a brehette :dead:

Prynce

Daps
:mjcry:
I look young tho. :yeshrug:
full

:troll:

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Trust those with kids are aging faster than you.
Maybe you're not jealous. Maybe you're just lonely. What you think they have that you are missing. Your degree will be done soon enough - this time is temporary. Those kids are for a lifetime. Plan carefully, don't act impulsively.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Everybody from my high school flabby and sick all the "bad chicks" have 2+kids:usure:most of them gonna die 3 miles where they grew up at. I've moved around lived in different places social media popping toasting to the good no kid life:jawalrus: and they all wanna holla.:scust: Trust me brehs and brehettes chase your money once these folk start gaining that family guy peter griffin weight you'll get the last laugh :umad:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Everybody from my high school flabby and sick all the "bad chicks" have 2+kids:usure:most of them gonna die 3 miles where they grew up at. I've moved around lived in different places social media popping toasting to the good no kid life:jawalrus: and they all wanna holla.:scust: Trust me brehs and brehettes chase your money once these folk start gaining that family guy peter griffin weight you'll get the last laugh :umad:
when we're old and forgotten in a home with nurses abusing us, they'll have kids they could live with tho :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: