Brehette says "Black Americans are Entitled and Privileged" because we aren't fighting for Palestine

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I don't care about Israel/Palestine and haven't paid much attention to it throughout my life, however, what she saying isn't out of pocket. What system other than America's have you seen black people prosper?

And the irony of an FBA account 1) Having problems with her statement 2) Calling her a bedwench is ironic, even if I do find her statement out of bounds.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
shut-up-doughboy.gif

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I don't care about Israel/Palestine and haven't paid much attention to it throughout my life, however, what she saying isn't out of pocket. What system other than America's have you seen black people prosper?

And the irony of an FBA account 1) Having problems with her statement 2) Calling her a bedwench is ironic, even if I do find her statement out of bounds.

What percentage of black people are prospering in America?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I hate ppl like this. She probably doesn't know the history of that region, fathead c00ngrel. We do need to think about our rights in the country....as bad as it is that a bunch of civs are getting worked indiscriminately, that war really doesn't effect us in America.
1) most folks protesting would be murked in Palestine after violating shari'a law. You wouldn't even be allowed to protest or engage in same sex relations
2) wars in the middle east have taught us that whatever side is up, the other side is getting crushed because them MFS do not Believe in peace.